Chapter Five: He's Everywhere I Tell You

A/N

Still on Spring Break! Hope you guys are spending an awesome time and not cooped out at home like me. . . But still enjoying the break from school.

Anyways, just wanted to thank the people who are taking time to read my story and hopefully enjoying it.

Hope you guys enjoy this chapter, and don't forget to read, vote, comment, and enjoy.
******

His Broken Angel

Chapter Five: He's Everywhere, I Tell You

Inside I hoped that it wasn't just a stranger being all clingy to me. It was only Reese breathing over my neck as his hands were placed at my waist.

Why me? Why me? What did I do to deserve this hot boy to be everywhere I was? And why did he always use that deep husky voice on me? He probably did that with other girls Maggie, you're not the only one ya know.

"Why don't you try it on and let's see how it fits?" he whispered, chills running up and down my spine.

"Don't freakin touch me," I threatened.

It surprised me how easily Reese listened to me, but instead he kissed my neck softly before stepping back. I took a deep breath, making sure my face wasn't going red like a tomato to finally face him.

"Why are you even here?"

"I should ask the same thing to you," he smirked.

The twins finally came out of the rooms, both their dresses clinging to their hands until they stopped in their tracks when they spotted Reese. "Why are you here?" Maddie snarled.

She really did hate him.

"I was just looking for a gift."

"For who? Your girlfriend because I would find that hard to believe," she smirked.

"That's none of your business," Reese responded. I leaned against the rack hoping inside that they wouldn't drag me into their conversation. It looked like Nikki didn't want to either since she was right beside me.

"Can we go Maddie?" Nikki whined. "Reese already told you why he's here. Can we go now?"

Maddie looked at her twin but finally saw my expression. I didn't know what I was feeling, but I felt like she thought I was worried. "Fine," she muttered.

We left Reese with the racks of dresses, but I slightly turned my head back to see him smirk at me before leaving the section.

We finally stopped at the food court with all our shopping bags. I had bought a new pair of headphones that were painted gold. Maddie and Nikki had gotten the dresses plus a new pair of earrings.

"I have to get back home," I said as we walked to the lot.

"What's your address?"

"I'll show you guys the way." So we drove off with the radio in full blast until we came by my house. The lights were off inside but I knew too well that Claire was up watching her t.v drama.

"Thanks for taking me."

"Anytime," they both said in unison. I realized that Maddie looked a bit annoyed, probably from seeing Reese today.

Inside Claire was at the couch, crying? "Uh? You okay Claire?"

She turned around as she wiped the tears away. "Sorry hon, but it's hard to see your favorite couple on t.v break up."