Chapter Fifty-Four: The Honesty Game

A/N

Hey guys! I'm sorry for changing the updating date, but yesterday was so busy. I couldn't even handle myself anymore, to be honest.

But here is another cheater that I put a lot of work in and that I hope you guys love!

We also reached 45k! Thanks so much!

Please read, vote, comment, and enjoy!

Next Update: Tuesday
******

His Broken Angel

Chapter Fifty-Four: The Honesty Game

After getting in the lake we all went to the picnic area where Matt began to make us some hot dogs. I could smell the meat cooking on the grill before my stomach growled at me.

Reese sat beside me as I shivered, hugging myself before he threw me his hoodie at me. "Hey!" I barked.

"Your welcome," he chuckled.

I rolled my eyes before throwing it on. Wearing only a bikini and tank top wasn't the best coverage for a cold night.

Matt began placing the plates in front of us before serving us the hot dogs. I didn't care how much I hated my body, I grabbed everything that I could to stuff down my throat.

It looked like I was the pregnant one rather than Summer.

"We should play a game!" Maddie squealed.

"Are we in second grade, Maddie?" Dylan joked.

She shot him a glare. "A fun adult game," she smirked.

Everyone stayed quiet.

"I got cards!" Jose shouted, "let's play strip poker."

My eyes shot wide open.

Please don't let us play strip poker! I mean, there had to be more than one person (as in me) that didn't want to play. Who wanted to even play strip poker?

"I do," Dylan said, raising his hand in the air. Nikki smacked him. "I'll only pay attention to you," he said before kissing her cheek.

"Well does anyone else have a better idea?" Maddie asked.

Couldn't we just eat our hot dogs in peace? I didn't want to play anything that involved my friends and I stripping down naked. Not in the woods!

"Let's just play the honesty game," Luke suggested.

"Why?" Summer blurted. She was in the middle of eating her hot dog while spreading her mustard on the plate.

"Why not?" Luke said, "no one gets naked or hurt. Simple."

She rolled her eyes. "Not playing," she mumbled.

At the end we decided to play the honesty game. Did it even exist? Maybe between two good friends that wanted to get to know each other more.

"Okay! Let's ask. . . Bronx!" Maddie announced, a smirk playing on her lips.

He looked up, wide eyed before shaking his head and chuckling. "What's your question?"

"When and where was the first time you and Summer got touchy touchy?" She winked towards both of them.

He looked at her before realizing what the answer was. Wonder what would've happened if he hadn't?