Chapter Seven: Locked Up

A/N

First of all, I really like this chapter. A lot actually, possibly my favorite one but I'll leave that opinion to you guys.

Hope you guys are having fun and enjoying life in general! Thanks again for the people who take time to read my story and hopefully enjoy it.

So no more, please read, vote, comment, and enjoy!
******

His Broken Angel

Chapter Seven: Locked Up

I was in a cell.

I was in a damn cell with Matthews.

I was in a damn cell with Reese Matthews.

Arghh!

My legs were pressed against my chest as my head was buried in between them. Meanwhile, Reese was pacing back in forth behind the bars, looking through them, then taking a glimpse of me.

He finally kneeled in front of me, a smirk spreading on his lips. "What could be so funny to you right now?" I asked a bit annoyed.

"I have a small deal for you," Reese said.

My eyes narrowed down at him. "I don't want any damn deal with you."

"It'll get you out of here," he sang.

My heart dropped to my stomach. The pit of it feeling empty with worry. Get me out of here? "Depends on the deal."

Reese nodded his head with his smirk still plastered on his face. "I get you out of here by tonight. You're parents nor your brother will find out about any of this, not even about the party. But you'll have to do one thing for me."

"What is it?" I asked impatiently.

Reese saw this as a little show to amuse him. "You pretend to be my girlfriend."

At first I thought I was imagining what Reese had just said, but as I processed his words my mouth gaped open. My eyes growing wide in shock. "Before you freak out, just remember that you'll get out of here without anybody finding out."

"You're asking me to be your fake girlfriend!?"

"I said not to freak out-"

"Are you drunk or something? Because I don't remember seeing you taking any shots at the party."

Reese smirked. "Look, I don't have a choice alright? My parents are telling me that if I don't get into a serious relationship, then I'm screwed. And why not have a better reputation at school?"

"Like you already don't have one," I muttered under my breath.

Reese leaned in closer until our noses nearly touched, his lips inches away from mine. "I'll get you out of here if you agree?" he whispered.

I stared straight into his eyes, my breath catching in my throat. I would get out of here if I promised to be Reese's fake girlfriend? Sounded tempting but then again, why me?

"Why are you asking this to me? Out of all the hundreds of girls that would die to just date you, you ask me this?"