Chapter Sixty-Five: Him Again

A/N

So this is actually a longer chapter! Did it! And I did an earlier update, sort of, but I'm making progress.

And expect a Reese P.O.V to come in a while because I will make one soon. I still don't know when but in that I chapter I know you're going to get inside look into Reese's past life.

Please read, vote, comment, and enjoy!

Next Update: Wednesday
******

His Broken Angel

Chapter Sixty-Five: Him Again

Three weeks have gone by. Three weeks that Reese and I have lasted together, and more weeks too. I guess you could say that everyone at school snickered about us behind our backs. There were times where Bridget would glare at me until I turned the corner.

More scars were appearing on my body. It wasn't just on my stomach anymore. Sometimes you could see the little scars on my ankles or whenever I wore shorts I worried that someone would see them on my upper thighs.

Most of the time now I've been wearing jeans and sweats, but Spring was being a bitch since it started to get hotter and hotter. But I refused to wear anything that could reveal them.

I felt myself getting lighter and lighter each day. My ribs were much more visible than before. I was starting to think that Reese was becoming suspicious but he never brought the topic up.

Until one day when I was at his house, eating dinner with his family when I excused myself from the table to go to the bathroom. When I was done Raven was standing outside of the door. She raised her eyebrows at me and pursed her lips.

"Everything alright?" she said. Her tone was flat.

I gulped. "Y-Yeah. . . Why?"

"Sounded like you were coughing in there-"

"You were listening?" Now I sounded upset.

Raven scoffed. "I was walking to go to my room and heard. And I waited for you so you'd let me know if something was wrong."

"Well nothing's wrong. And I was coughing because I have a sore throat." I pretended to let out a cough right there. Raven looked even more suspicious now.

"Mhmm," she hummed.

I couldn't think straight that whole night. I kept looking through all the new and old photos on my camera. So many of them were now Reese and I, looking happy as ever while I cried. Sometimes I would get mad and set my camera aside. Sometimes I would cry because I grew sad.

I never understood myself.

I sat on the stool in the kitchen while playing Color Switch on my phone. Stupid game had me hooked and annoyed me each time I lost because my phone lagged on me at times. I thought I would break my screen from pressing so hard.

"Done with you," I muttered to my phone before setting it down. Alex came downstairs while eating an apple and bringing his laptop to set on the counter.

"How long have you been here?" he asked, already turning his laptop on to start homework.

I sighed. "I was bored in my room so I went in here. Didn't change that much." Other than getting annoyed because of a game.

It was Friday afternoon and I was here in the kitchen talking to my brother while he did homework on his laptop. What a life.