Chapter Twelve: I Hate You. . . A Lot

A/N

Getting ready for school in a rush because I'm just feeling crappy and out of it, daily basis for me. At least in the morning, my mood changes over the day. Does that happen to anybody?

Well here is another chapter of this story that has captured your wonderful minds.

Got to go, I have to walk to the school bus, ughhhhh.

Next Update: Sunday (Sorry for the long wait, I'm struggling with procrastination and homework).
******

His Broken Angel

Chapter Twelve: I Hate You. . . A Lot

My head rested against the desk when I felt something tug on my hair. At first it didn't bother me until the pulling kept going.

I lifted my head up and turned around briskly, narrowing my eyes at the prick who decided to mess with me during my nap. "What?" I whispered.

"Calm down," Reese smirked. "I just woke you up because class is over."

I put my head back down. did I mention that I was awake since five a.m.? For some reason my body continued to wake up before six o'clock in the morning. Reese snatched my backpack away before I could even run to get it.

He was already out the door once I stood up and lazily walked out. With my feet trudging behind me, I walked to my locker and threw in the rest of my books.

"God I'm tired," I muttered.

"No shit Sherlock." Reese handed me my backpack before kissing my cheek and running off to practice.

Sometimes I really hated the bastard, or prick? Whichever one suited him best.

The twins appeared later on as I tried to get some sleep at the lunch tables. They both chatted away before the whole group arrived, all of them holding trays in their hands filled with food.

I couldn't deny it. The food smelled great and was making my stomach growl before I knew it. Luke noticed my hunger and offered me some of his fries. "Thanks," I mumbled before chewing it.

Once it went down my throat the warm flavors made me crave more. I walked up to the line and waited until I finally got a tray.

Without hesitation I ate the whole thing in a quick second before going to the bathroom. The gang didn't seem fazed by how fast I ate it which was god. I didn't need their questions right now. 

I ran to a stall before leaning in front of the toilet and throwing everything up. Until I had those awful gags at the end. I stood up to shakily walk to the mirror once I felt better.

My eyes were bloodshot, nose runny, and cheeks that were bright red and puffy. I leaned against the counter before splashing my face with water. "You're such an idiot, Maggie," I muttered at myself.

No one was outside by the time I came out. I felt a little lightheaded but that only lasted for a few seconds.

I stumbled my way to class when my eyes landed on a familiar face that I recognized too well.