For The Love Of The Stars {Kuroko x Reader}

Thank you so much for the request! 

---------------------<3

The sun was setting, the sky washed with reds, oranges, pinks, blues, and purples, and nightfall was close. You couldn't wait for the night.

It was supposed to be so clear you could watch the sky speckle with stars. They fascinated you, the stars. They were amazing.

You gave Kuroko's hand a gentle squeeze in anticipation, and Kuroko pulled you into his lap. He had been your best friend for as long as you could remember. You stopped counting years ago. 

He knew how much you loved to look at the sky; you did it all the time. 

You turned to give him a smile, a small one already gracing his gentle features. "It's almost time," you cheered, and a soft, low chuckle shook through him. You leaned back in his lap to feel the vibrations. 

"Yeah," he hummed softly, exhaling, his breath fanning on your shoulder, sending a shiver down your spine.  

"Tetsuya, that tickles," you giggled lightly, and another chuckle erupted from him.

He rested his chin on your shoulder, looking up at the sky with you.

"Look!" You pointed to a star that shot across the ongoing dark of the night above you. "Shooting star! Make a wi-!"

Kuroko cut you off, pressing his lips to yours. "All I could ever wish for..." he paused, "is right here with me in this very moment."

A deep shade of red flushed across your cheeks in surprise as what just happened processed in your mind.

"But," he continued, "if I have to make a wish..." He turned to gaze into your eyes. "I wish you will be my star."

------------------------<3

What's your answer~? Will you be his star? 

Thank you for the request! I thought this would be a cute idea! I hope you like it as much as I do!

Teiko_Kuroko~<3