Sunshine {Kise x Reader}

It was another lonely morning, where Kise found himself curled up in his room, curtains closed to block out the sun.

It had been three full years since you had left him, and the only thing about him that had changed, was his attitude.

He never left his room, he would barely eat anything at all, and his friends had yet to hear a single word from him. It was as though he had somehow completely disappeared.

But every time he closed his eyes, he could hear your voice singing softly to him in a warm tone long forgotten.

"You are my sunshine,

My only sunshine,

You make me happy,

When skies are gray.

You never know, dear,

How much I love you,

Please don't take,

My sunshine,

Away.

The other night dear, 

As I lay sleeping, 

I dreamt I held you in my arms. 

When I awoke year,

I was mistaken, 

So I hung, 

My head down and cried."

Tears formed in the corners of his eyes, as he tried to blink them away, arms reaching out to the side of the bed where you once slept. The cold of the sheets reminded him that you were missing from his life, and once again, heavy sobs shook his weak form.

"(Y/N), you don't know how much I miss you. I'm sorry."

-------------------<3

Um...... angst? Maybe?

I'm sorry...?

*Looks down* I'm not sure if I got the lyrics all right, but if any of you have heard that song before, I have, and every single time my mom sang it to me as a child, I cried.

I'm sorry.

Either way, hoped you enjoyed!

Teiko_Kuroko~<3