They Experience Your Mood Swings

Haha, this'll be fun! XD

--------------<3

Kuroko

For the poor shadow, it was startling. One moment you were all gumdrops, rainbows and unicorns. Then.... this.

"I'm not going to move!" You growled, sitting down on the floor, throwing a small tantrum. If Kuroko wasn't as polite as he was, you would have heard him sigh.

"Please, (Y/N)-chan? I need to get to practice."

You  shook your head, clinging to his leg. "No! I don't want you to go!"

He knelt down to hug you. "You can come with me."

"Yay!" You smiled brightly, and the two of you made your way to practice.

Akashi

"(Y/N). Stop this."

"Shut up!" You glared at him. He sighed. It was then that your eyes widened, and you started to cry. "I-I'm..." You hiccuped. "I'm sorry, Seijuuro!"

He pat your head. "It's okay. Calm down." You smiled, and nodded, hugging him.

'(Y/N), you have some strange mood swings...'

Aomine

"Die!" You launched a chair at your boyfriend. 

"(Y/N)?! What's wrong with you, today?!" He had only tried to give you a good-morning-kiss, when you suddenly attacked him.

"I said, DIE!" You threw a table at him, before falling to your knees, crying. 

"What's wrong?" He asked, jogging over to you carefully. You stood, wobbling side to side on your shaking legs. 

"I. Hate. You," You growled. He ran.

"Shit! Mood swings are scary!"

Kise

"(Y/N)cchi, what's wrong? Why are you crying?"

"Because you're a meanie!" You replied, sniffling. "Go away!"

"O-okay?" He was confused, but proceeded to exit the room.

"No! Wait! Don't go!" You clung to his leg. He chuckled. 

"If you say so~."

You deadpanned, keeping a straight face. "Never mind, you can go, pervert." You released his leg, and pushed him out of the room, leaving him even more confused.

Midorima

You threw yet another one of his lucky items out the window.

"W-what are you doing, nanodayo?!" He asked, running to try to save his items.

"What do you think, idiot?" You hissed, and threw Keruske out the window.

"Keruske!" He shouted, running outside to catch the lucky item just before it hit the ground. You sat down on the floor. "Tired~," you mumbled, before falling over, asleep. 

'What was that about?' Midorima questioned.

Murasakibara

"Want some sweets, (Y/N)-chin?"

"Aren't I sweet enough for you, Atsushi?" You cried. He panicked. 

"Of course, (Y/N)-chin, please don't cry."

You suddenly became angry, and smacked his snacks out of his hands. 

"My maibou!"

"Serves you right." You pouted.

'What...?'

Kagami

"Taiiiiigaaaaaaa," You approached him slowly, a dark aura around you.

"Y-yes?" He asked, wondering if he had done something wrong. You collapsed on his lap, crying.

"I'm so done with life!" You whined. He lightly pat your back as you cried. You slapped his hand away as though you were angry, without lifting your head.

"Don't touch me," You ordered firmly, before going back to crying. 

"Y-yes..."

------------------<3

Sorry, this was short.... Thanks to, YukiJoutei, my lil' cinnamon roll, for requesting this! It was a little hard, but it was really fun!

Hooray! A whole week of daily updates! I'm so proud of myself! XD

Teiko_Kuroko~<3