Promises {Kasamatsu x Reader}

*Spends 30 Minutes debating what to write for this chapter*

I had a hard time coming up with what to write for this, so please don't hate me if it's short ._. I tried.

Thank you for the request though! I had a lot of fun thinking about it, because every single time I think of Kasamatsu, I think of Kise getting kicked, and I end up laughing XD

--------------<3

It was a very long time ago. You doubt he remembers. Maybe he does? You could only hope. The two of you...

You've been childhood friends since birth. You knew he could be aggressive at times, but since you've known him for forever, you soon noticed the male had a soft spot for you.

When you were children, the two of you promised to be friends forever.

But as time went on, you wanted your relationship to be so much more than that.

You were known for keeping promises, which is why you were so conflicted. You could keep your childhood promise, and the relationship you had with Kasamatsu, or you could confess, and possibly lose everything you had before.

What could you do?

Despite everything, you decided it would be best to let him know. Tell him every single thing that you had been keeping to yourself.

"Yukio..."

"What is it?" (A/N: Totally failing at Yukio XD)

"I've been meaning to tell you for a long time.... Yukio I..."

He waited patiently, as an embarrassed blush appeared on your cheeks.

"I.... I love.... I love you..." you confessed, voice quieting with every word.

"Eh? What's this? Did you get your first ever confession, Kasamatsu-Senpai~?" (A/N: Sowwy, I don't know how Kise calls Yukio! I have forgotten, lol. Please forgive me.)

"Shut up, Kise." He kicked the blonde away.

"S-sorry, Yukio..."

"N-no, I love you, too!" He replied, feeling a little nervous and embarrassed himself.

"Really?" You smiled brightly, and he nodded.

"Yeah." He returned your smile, with a warm grin of his own.

"Thank you."

--------------<3

Wow, way to go, me. Haven't updated on a while, sorry guys. To be honest, I planned on writing a Valentine's day one, but got sidetracked...

//Looks at Seishina_Akashi.

You know who you are. >.> XD

We often converse a lot. We talk on and on and on. Lol.

But, there is a specific chapter in one of my other books I need you guys to read, of you would. It's in the book, "She Put Us Out Of Balance," and it's very important. It explains a lot, just so you all know.

Thanks!

Teiko_Kuroko~<3