Don't Talk Back! {Master!Akashi x Reader}

It was yet another day in the Akashi manor, and Master Seiju--Master Akashi, had called for you. You dreaded what might be coming for you. It could be him just praising your work, or, even worse, a punishment.

You weren't the best at your job, to say the least, but you had never been punished for making a mistake, which you tried hard not to do. However, you have seen others come from Akashi's office after a punishment, and it was quite.... nerve wracking... so to speak.

One might even say... it was gruesome. As memories disguised as images flooded your mind, you shivered at the thought. You slowly made your way up the wide staircase to his office, trembling slightly.

It couldn't be that bad right? He liked you, didn't he?

You weren't his favorite, or, if you were, he never told, but that was because Akashi made it a point to never choose favorites out of his servants. And no one ever mentioned him doing so. All was well, and no one fought with things like this. It was... almost peaceful.

As you braved the last step, you were brought out of your thoughts. You tripped, and fell to the floor, skidding forward slightly, and your dress fluttered up behind you, your chin hitting the floor painfully. You sat up on the second floor, your legs beside you, bent in a "w". A sitting position you found to be quite comfortable.

You brought your hand up to your chin, and touched it gently, tears beginning to form in the corners of your eyes. You shut your eyes tightly, hoping to fight back any tears that threatened to fall.

Maybe Master Akashi wouldn't be too upset if I was a little late. I should probably clean this cut. You told yourself, now seeing the blood that slowly fell from your wound. You dashed back down the stairs, and walked back up roughly five minutes later.

You swallowed the lump in your throat gingerly, before knocking on the door.

"Come in." Was his reply, sounding the slightest bit annoyed. You carefully and slowly pushed the door open, and poked your head around it, hiding behind the wooden object.

"You're late," he growled. You swallowed again.

"S-sorry Master. On my way up, I fell and injured my chin. I thought it best to at least look presentable while speaking to you. I went down to bandage my cut. I'm sorry." You spoke softly, and shyly, as you had done when you first met him.

He sighed, holding his forehead in one hand, his thumb and index finger pressed to his temples. He shook his head slightly.

"There is no need to be so afraid of me, you know," he spoke softly, irritation still the smallest bit evident in his voice.

"S-sorry, Master."

He sighed again. "It's fine. Please do take a seat."

You sat down in a chair closest to the door, which you had left slightly open, just in case. Akashi sat across from you calmly, and you felt yourself get nervous.

"Do you know why I called you in, today?" You shook your head.

"No, Master."

"Would you like me to tell you?" You nodded.

"Please tell me, Master."

"First, stop saying master after everything you say."

"Okay."

"Much better. Now, I called you in about your work."

You gulped. He's probably mad! I shouldn't have decided to work here!

"I'm a little upset."

You shut your eyes tightly, preparing for the worst.

"One of the pieces has gone missing."

"Eh?" You opened your eyes, a disbelieving expression on your face. "One... of the pieces...?"

"Yes. One of the pieces of my game. It's missing."

"Which game?"

"Shoji. Do you know what might have happened to it?"

You shook your head. "No, sorry." You gave him a seated bow.

"May I ask you," He didn't wait for a response. "Who is it that cleans the shoji pieces?"

"..."

"Who cleans the pieces?"

".... I do."

"No one else?"

"..."

"No one else?" His voice was firm and demanding.

"No one else."

"So, where might the piece be?"

"I know not of its whereabouts."

"Oh?" You nodded. "If you don't know where it is, and you are the only one who cleans the pieces, then what happened to it?"

"I don't know."

"How will I know if you are not lying?"

"I cannot lie, Master. I am under contract to speak the truth."

"I wonder... Do tell. When did you last see this missing piece?"

"Why are you going so far as to interrogate your maid, over a missing game piece?"

"When did you last see the piece?" His voice was firm again.

"Why are you going so far--!?" He cut you off with a slap to your face. (A/N: Fore shame, Akashi! Fore shame! *Slaps Akashi*)

"Don't you dare talk back to me," he hissed, a glare set on his face that looked so out of place, it almost made you laugh. But you were in to much pain to think much of the look on his face.

Your hand went up to touch the spot on your face where he had hit you, a burning sensation beginning to grow on your cheek, as a bright red mark appeared there, looking too much like a hand print, that it sickened you.

But you didn't know that he had a more.... abusive punishment in mind for you. Way worse than any beating. And you cried. Screamed. Cried out for help you knew wouldn't come. It was then that you realized just how bad you messed up.

---------------<3

Lol, I tried to make it suggest, or hint that a lemon was to come for you. XD. I'm still pure. I've never written a lemon before. XD probably never will cause who knows. Maybe you all want this to stay a pure, angst and fluff book. *Shrugs*

Anyway, have an amazing day!!! :D

Teiko_Kuroko~<3