Warm {Kagami x Reader}

Guys, I want to thank you all for everything! I never thought I'd get so many reads! You're all such amazing people! Thank you so so much!

---------------------<3

The cold, crisp air bit at your face, the only part of your body that was visible beneath the bundles of clothing you wore.

"Whoa, it sure is cold~!" You laughed lightly, your cheeks a faint pink from the weather.

"Are you cold?" Kagami asked, and you replied with a smile.

"Just a bit. You look warm."

"Mnn," he hummed in reply. "Come here."

You tilted your head. "What is it, Taiga?"

He only motioned you over persistently, and with a giggle, you walked closer to the larger male.

He unzipped the front of his jacket, only furthering your confusion.

Shoving his hands into his pockets, he opened his arms, wrapping you up in his coat, your chest pressed against his.

He held you as close to him as possible, arms around your waist.

"Are you feeling warmer, now?" He asked, looking away, a faint blush on his cheeks.

"Yes, Taiga," you smiled, before standing on your toes to kiss his cheek. "It's warm."

-------------------<3

Hey! I'm getting so close to my goal! I'm so proud of myself! What do you guys think? Am I gonna make it to one hundred chapters before the end of the year, or no?

I hope I make it~!

Teiko_Kuroko~<3