And They Said Idiots Can't Find Love {Aomine x Reader}

Typical. Those were your only words as you arrived at the school. It was definitely not as grand as you had originally hoped it would be. But that didn't matter. You came here to play basketball, and that's what you planned to do.

There was this story you once heard from you best friend, Kagami Taiga, that he said he heard from Alex, a friend he made in America.

It was about a basketball god. When someone devoted their life to basketball, she would watch over them, help them make all the baskets they shot, or something like that. You wanted to be the next player she watched over, craving the feeling of being the best in the world.

Never did you ever think that their would be another person out there as good as you or Kagami. That was, until you met Aomine. An amazing player, but had low motive to practice or get better. That will be his downfall, you thought at the time.

Then you played him in a game of street basketball. That was when you first met him.

Now, here you were, with your team, at his school. You were ready to go all out on his team, and win this time. You didn't need another tie against him. This would be the last time. After this game, you decided to quit basketball.

Sure, you loved the sport, but you seemed to have less and less time for it these days, and found that your best option would be to quit.

The day you went to hand in your form to quit, you learned the next game you would play, would be Aomine's team. That sparked a fire in you, and rekindled old flames of passion for basketball. The ones you had thought were extinguished long ago.

As the game concluded, it ended with a tie, making you growl in annoyance. It shouldn't have ended like this!

"The fuck is your problem?" Aomine hissed lowly. "You're not the only one who wished for a different ending to this game!"

You scowled and rolled your eyes. "You're and idiot, Ahomine."

"Don't call me an idiot twice!"

"Now, now, Aomine. An idiot is someone who thinks solely on touching a girl's breasts," you scolded him. (A/N: True, true. Reader-san has a point, Aho.)

"Ha! I think about other things too!" He looked triumphant for a moment. You sighed.

"Stop thinking about what I know you're thinking of right now."

He scowled. "Tsk."

You laughed. "You really are easy to tease, Aomine."

"You wish."

"Maybe if I didn't already know."

He smirked before leaning in to kiss you. You stopped him with your hand, putting it over his mouth. You shook you head to show disappointment, and sighed softly.

"This isn't getting us anywhere, Aho." And with that, you pulled him to you, kissing his cheek. You growled when you felt his hands on your chest. (A/N: You better run, Ahomine! XD)

"Aomine!" You hissed in a low voice, and he ran from you, shock evident on his face. You chased after him, a dark aura surrounding you, showing anger. But it wasn't really anger. It was just too much fun to tease him.

I might like this Aho. Probably. You smiled to yourself. He's definitely a lot of fun.

---------------<3

So, this was pretty fun to write. XD I'm sorry if I mad Ahomine look too much like a pervert, and I'm sorry I had to swear there.... T^T I didn't really want to swear, but it just seemed like something Aomine would say in that moment.... >.>

Again, sorry about swearing.

But anyway, hope this was a refreshing change of pace, and a new story for all of you. Like, maybe one you've never read before now? I don't know. It's just new for me, and it was funny I guess. I don't know. Maybe?

I started to write this on the bus on my way home from school, and finished it when I got in the shower when I got home. XD I'll write in the shower if I want. I'm normal, okay? :0 Anyway, this is probably going to be published a day after this was finished, and I'm sorry.

I just have no internet with my dad. He's evil. Blame him for slow updates. I'm trying to be able to live with my mom most of the time (My parents are divorced), because she lets me use the internet, just not all night. Like, until ten or something. I don't know. My family is too strict with internet rules. T^T

Also, I don't only do x Reader One-Shots, I'll do character x character, too. Get some yaoi up in here, bruh. XD

I'm still normal, okay! XD

I'm also starting to write a book called, "Raising the GoM". It's a book with an OC in it. She's the one raising them... not sure if anyone will read it, but I'm gonna write it anyway, because why not.

I'm not gonna be on their s weekend, sorry. T^T I'm with my dad. T^T I hate my dad. He's rather.... aggressive when he's mad, and for some reason, he's almost always mad at me!

Also, all you fellow one-shot authors who might be reading this, I have a question.

Do you pre-write your One-Shots before hand, and publish them later when you want to, or no?

I don't. That is why my updates are slow. I think I need tips. Any will help. Thanks!! :D

Also, thank you, @kazuhikonaori for the request! :D (Sorry, I keep forgetting who requested what.)

Teiko_Kuroko~<3