Come So Far {Kuroko x Reader}

Um... Um.... I.... I.... Just Enjoy~

----------------<3

It was only the beginning of the day, and the blue haired shadow laid asleep at his desk. You sighed as if waking him was a chore, and let your gaze drift back to the teacher at the front of the classroom.

Said teacher continued to bore on about whatever class you were in at the moment. You had nearly forgotten, what with all the easy distractions around you. You turned your head slightly to look out the window, and tuned out the surrounding noises of teacher's lecture.

You straightened quickly, surprised, when someone tapped your shoulder to alert you of the end of class. You thanked them, and stood, glad that it was already the end of the day, and you could go home. You were walking home today, as you normally did, but at the same time, it was different.

Throughout your childhood, all the way up to last year, your second year of high school, your best friend, Kuroko Tetsuya, would walk home with you. He never did that anymore. You originally thought that the reason for this was because he had basketball, but even when he didn't have practice, he would avoid you. For whatever reason this was for, it mad you think he no longer liked you.

In fact, he rarely ever spoke to you during school, too, unless he was asking for your notes, or what the homework for that night was.

You began to wonder what this was all about, and why. But no matter how hard you looked over the information you had, no answers ever came to you. Could it be he doesn't want to be my friend anymore? You shook your head to dismiss the unnerving thought.

No, this is Tetsu, if he didn't want to be my friend anymore, he would come right out and say it to my face. You told yourself, as you tried to remain calm, and keep the disappointing assumption out of your mind.

When you heard light footsteps running after you, you stopped and turned. You weren't expecting to see Kuroko chasing after you. He gave you a light smile, as he ran up to your side.

"Tet...su?" You said slowly, confused.

"Sorry, (N/N). When I saw you leave, I didn't want you to go without me." (A/N: (N/N)=Nickname) You smiled softly.

"Really?"

"Yeah." You smiled, your eyes closed.

"We haven't walked together in so long, I thought you were angry with me," You stated softly. He shook his head.

"No, I'm not angry. There was just... something else."

"What do you mean?"

"Um..."

"Yes?"

"Well... I was avoiding you because I like you."

"I like you, too, Tetsu! We're best friends after all!" (A/N: Good job Reader-chan, you just friend-zoned the poor boy XD)

"N-no, not like that." You blushed after letting the words sink in.

"Um, like... like like?"

"Yeah."

You blushed harder and smiled. "I-I like you too, Tetsu. Like that." He smiled.

"Thank you."

----------------<3

This wasn't as fluffy as I thought it would be, but it was cute. Sorry if there are parts that don't make sense. One of my friends kept interrupting me while I was writing this, because I was at school. (Friend: Still are, idiot.) Haha, see you later when I update this book this weekend.

But, holy Generation of Miracles! One hundred and one reads left till I reach one thousand reads! I'm so proud! Thank you all! (((TuT)<-Happy tears people)) I'm so happy!

Teiko_Kuroko~<3