Torn {Akashi x Kuroko}

Finally. I am writing a AkaKuro pairing one-shot. Praise meh. XD

----------------<3

They say that when something is torn, it can never be put back together. That joy was an illusion, and pain was the one true sanity.

I am positive the person who said this, had lost his sanity. It's crazy to believe that we are not who we are. That someone with a higher order is silently judging us.

From the day he was born, Kuroko Tetsuya believed that Akashi Seijuuro was that higher order.

King-like, and royal from the moment the two met. That was Akashi Seijuuro. But Kuroko Tetsuya was different. He was quiet and expressionless.

Everyone but Akashi was left wondering who Kuroko really was.

A Ghost?

A shadow?

He was human.

But the compatibility of an emperor and a mere mortal, was non-existent.

Especially for Akashi. He didn't need, nor did he want, romance. Love was pointless. He only needed himself.

But Kuroko needed him.

Even when someone we desire is impossible, we never give up and let it go. We crave affection as mortals, and without it, we feel empty.

Kuroko had fallen in love with Akashi Seijuuro. But Akashi found the whole thing to be pointless. He knew deep down, that if he were to fall in love, it would mean he was weak.

Even after Kuroko had confessed to the redhead, he was rejected. Terribly.

Kuroko was badly hurt by Akashi, prior to his confession, and fell into a whole-hearted depression.

Akashi persisted in pushing Kuroko away, afterwards, and when Kuroko realized that his confession of love had changed their relationship forever, he took his own life.

He had done it for Akashi, because he cared. He didn't want Akashi to be hurt by him. Thus resulting in the death of Kuroko Tetsuya.

R.I.P.
Kuroko Tetsuya
Born: January 31st.
Died: March 7th.
In loving memory of a caring
Shadow.

Only days after word of Kuroko's death had gotten around, Akashi felt horrible.

He slumped against Kuroko's grave, tears falling from his eyes.

He quietly repeated apologies to his fallen teammate.

"I will always love you. I'm sorry I didn't realize it before."

---------------<3

Been having a bad day. Don't really want to talk about it, sorry.

But this was a good angst piece. The first in a while.
Made me cry. ; - ;

Teiko_Kuroko~<3