Pain {Aomine x Reader}

You weren't one for sports. In fact, you were the least sportive person in your grade.

In your opinion, your time was better spent on other things. So when you were required to do rock climbing for school, you knew you were screwed.

"This is impossible," you huffed, jealousy rising within you as you saw people do things you should have been able to, as well.

You could only stare as Aomine, the basketball player from your school team, moved up the wall with such swiftness.

"How...?"

After a few breathing exercises, you started to climb, feeling better about yourself at you neared the top.

Your heart skipped a beat when your foot slipped, and you began to fall.

You cursed under your breath as you landed on your feet, only to have your leg buckle beneath you.

Pain shot up your leg like a lightning bolt, and before you could stop yourself, you let out a cry.

A teacher rushed to your side, following after your boyfriend, Aomine.

"(Y/N)? You okay?"

"Does it look like I'm okay, Aho?" You held your leg protectively, voice shaking as you tried to bite back tears.

"I think it's broken," the teacher announced, and you were rushed to the hospital to get a cast.

"This is exactly why I hate sports," you huffed, setting your crutches down next to the couch.

"Hey, (Y/N)," Aomine, began, catching your attention.

"Yeah?"

"Does it hurt?"

You gave Aomine a "you idiot, of course it hurts," look, and he grabbed your waist.

"What's that face for?" He hummed, pulling you into his lap as he rested his chin on your shoulder, hugging your back to his chest.

"It's broken, Aomine, of course it hurts," you laughed, feeling a bit better for the first time that day.

"Here, let me take the pain away," he mumbled, kissing the back of your neck.

You pushed his face away. "Not while I'm injured, Aho." (A/N: Lol, cockblocked.)

"Then get better faster," he sighed.

"I heal the way I heal, Ahomine. Shut up." You teased the male.

Aomine clicked his tongue.

"Love you, too, Daiki~!"

-------------------<3

So, I had to go rock climbing for school a while ago, and now all my muscles in my thighs and lower arms ache ;-; it hurts to walk.

And I started school, dyed some of my hair, and completely changed my style. I'm still nervous enough to throw up, though. An I'm sad I don't get to talk to my friends that often anymore...

Anyway, hope you all enjoyed this chapter! I'm so close to my goal! :D Hooray!

Teiko_Kuroko~<3