Valentine's Day With Them (GoM Only){Late, Sorry}

This chapter is gonna be short Valentine's Day stories, of how your day with them would go. Enjoy~

--------------------<3

Kuroko

It was Valentine's Day, and you had made the cutest little chocolates for your crush, Kuroko Tetsuya. Yes, that's right. You were crushing on the shadow of the basketball team. Sure, your childhood friend, Kagami Taiga, thought that there were better guys out there for you, but stubborn as you were, you wouldn't listen.

There were many qualities about Kuroko, that you liked, and this year, would be the year you confessed to him. It took a lot of confidence building, and promises to yourself, to convince you. But you also feared for yourself. If Momoi knew, who knows what she might do.

At lunch that day, you walked up to the shadow, a blush appearing on you cheeks. "K-Kuroko-kun, I-I like you," you stuttered out shyly, and her have you one of his adorable, rare smiles. You handed him a Valentine's chocolate you had made for him.

"T-this is for you," you said as you handed it to him.

"Thank you. I humbly accept. I also like you as well, (F/N)-chan."

You smiled brightly. A wonderful Valentine's day. That was your description of the day. Wonderful.

Akashi

This marked your second Valentine's day with the Emperor, and "excited" was an understatement.

You had already made him the cutest little chocolates. They were shaped as crowns, of course. You smiled to yourself as you skipped down the hall to his classroom.

"Seijuuro~!" You sang as you happily jumped at him, enveloping him in a hug.

"Whoa, what is it, my empress?" He asked with a light chuckle.

"Happy Valentine's day!" You chirped, handing him the chocolates you had made, prior to giving him a small peck on his cheek.

He smiled. "Thank you."

"No problem!" You smiled brightly, just before you felt his lips on your own.

"Happy Valentine's Day," he replied in perfect English, making you blush.

"Yeah, happy Valentine's day."

Kise

Sending small glares in the direction of his fans as they fawned over him, handing him chocolate of all kinds, was something you often found yourself doing when Valentine's day came around.

You would have made him chocolate as well, but you didn't have the cooking talent to do so. You sighed as you watched him flirt with the other girls, happily excepting their sweets.

You pouted at his excited expressions, at how his face lit up as another bag of candies were pushed into his already full arms.

Had anyone cared enough to notice, there was a dark, depressing aura being emit from you. You frowned.

"That's not nice, Ryouta. Another Valentine's day that you spend looking at every other girl but your girlfriend," you muttered, standing up.

You hopped off the bleachers in the gymnasium, beginning to walk away, when you heard a loud, "(Y/N)cchi! Wait for me!"

With the slightest of scowls present on your face, you quickened your pace. He grabbed your arm, pulling you back to him.

"(Y/N)cchi, don't go...." He said sadly. "You're the one I love, you know that."