Courage? {Akashi x Anxious!Reader}

"My dear, please don't be frightened. No one will hurt you," Akashi's warm voice soothed your fluctuating heart beat.

"B-but Seijuuro! What if they don't like me? What if I say something stupid?" Before you knew it, your questions arose more panic within you, and your breathing quickened.

"Worry not, for nothing you say is stupid."

The emperor carefully tucked a strand of your hair behind your ear, gazing at you with warm eyes. Cupping your cheek in his palm, he pressed his lips against your forehead.

"Now come on, love. Everyone's waiting to see the beauty I was lucky enough to marry."

Your cheeks flushed a light pink at his statement, and you gave him a small shove, earning a chuckle from the male.

He kissed your cheek with a sense of devotion, and gave you a kind smile.

"Go on," he hummed, taking your nervous hand in his own, as he guided you onto the dance floor. You nodded faintly, and a slow song began to play, as Akashi's comforting hand on your waist guided you around the room with graceful steps.

When the song began to fade out, he drew closer to you, and in a seductive voice, whispered nothing but the three words that meant the most to you.

"I love you."

----------------------------<3

First, I apologize for the shortness of this chapter. Second, I'm truly sorry this chapter did not accurately represent what it's like with anxiety. I tried, however, and I hope you can all enjoy!

Also, I apologize for how long it's taking me to write those requests. I just need a little time to come up with ideas!

They will be posted at another time.

And thank you all for so many reads! I'm so thankful!

Teiko_Kuroko~<3