Careful What You Wish For {Kise x Reader}

Someone please explain to me why people don't like Kuroko. I mean, come on. Explain to me why so few people are legit crushing on the main character of this anime. I don't understand.

-----------------<3

Do you remember when we were little? I remember the things you used to say to me. Especially during the day.

'You know, when I grow up, I'm going to be famous! Then maybe you'll love me!' The small blonde told you when the two of you were younger.

'Oh? Is that so?' Was your halfhearted reply. At the time, Kise told you that almost everyday. The two of you were very little, though, and you found it to be pointless to think of the future when you could be drinking your juice box, instead. You used to take Kise's too, and he would give you this hurt look until you handed it back to him. Yeah, those were the days. The ones you missed so very much.

'Yeah, then you'll have to marry me, (Y/ N)!' Ah, his ever enthusiastic reply that you had come to miss while you were away.

'I will? Then I will surely be one unhappy bride, Kise.' You retorted, receiving a frown from the tiny blonde boy, who came to love you more as the two of you grew up.

'Yes you will, because I'll be so famous that I'll make you marry me!' He huffed, cheeks puffed in a pout, tiny arms crossed over his chest. You giggled, much to his surprise.

'Kise, that's not how fame works, silly.' You said between small giggles. Your only response was another pout.

Then there was the nights. Oh, they were definitely the best.

'Dear gods, I wish (Y/ N) will fall in love with me when I'm big and famous!' A small Kise sat on the sill of the window, looking up at the stars that shone as bright as his golden, honey colored eyes. You let out a small laugh, startling the blonde enough so, he ended up falling of the window sill, causing your laughter to grow.

'Kise, be careful.' More laughter from you. He gave you yet another pout, cheeks puffed out as he looked at you upside down as he continued to lay on the floor, you towering over him, looking down upon the blonde.

'Momma says you should be careful what you wish for. She says each person gets three wishes, you know.'

'Really? Like a genie in a bottle?' The Little you helped him up, the two of you walked to the window, looking out at the stars just above you. They looked so close. Close enough to touch, but they were so far away.

'Yeah. She says you should use your wishes only on important things. She says you should save them for when you really need them.'

'I see.... but you loving me is important! It's important to me, because I love you!'

'Kise, you need to stop saying things like that, eventually. We've gotta grow up someday. That joke isn't funny anymore.'

'But it's true! Why won't you believe me?!' He cried, and you pulled him to you in a hug, patting his head.

'Calm down, Kise. Momma says that you should wish for things you care about. But you should be careful when you do, because you might just get your wish.' You kissed the top of his head.

'Hey, when you become a big and famous model, or whatever, and I grow up too, I promise that I'll never stop loving you, and you promise to never stop loving me, okay?' You held up your pinky to him, and the ecstatic look of pure joy on his face made your heart soar, as he also extended his pinky, tangling the two digits together in a childhood promise, wide grins on your faces

What you never knew Kise, was that your wish had come true from the very beginning. Be careful what you use your last two wishes on, too, okay?

------------<3

Sorry if this was bad, I was kinda out of ideas at the time, and before I take my hiatus, I just kinda wanted to give you all something because you all deserve it.

Seriously, you're all so sweet, and amazing, and I just wanted to thank you all for being so wonderful, and I also realized that I haven't done a Kise one yet, and I couldn't just leave it at that, now, could I?

Requests are still open, and any requests now will be completed and written before I go one my hiatus, so if you want me to write a one-shot, request now!!!

See you all soon!

Teiko_Kuroko~<3