Eggs {Kuroko x Reader}

'Eggs. So many eggs. When did Kuroko have the time to make this many eggs?!'

You blinked awake from the dream you had, where you were drowning in hardboiled eggs. Too many eggs to count.

A relieved sigh escaped your lips when you realized it was only a dream. Moments later, you noticed Kuroko was no longer in the bed beside you. Shock hit you like a ton of bricks.

You quickly stood from your bed and dashed to your closet to change. After you put on your favorite outfit, you walked down the stairs, making sure you wouldn't trip and fall.

"T-Tetsuya!" You managed to stutter out as you tried to catch your breath. When you lifted your head, you once again found yourself shocked.

Kuroko stood in the kitchen, and bowls, pots, and plates filled with hardboiled eggs covered every countertop in the kitchen.

"Yes?" Kuroko questioned, and you let out a startled scream. "Is something wrong?" Kuroko asked, and you shook your head.

"No..." You replied, before you quietly spoke to yourself. "So many eggs..." You whispered. "So... many... eggs..." Kuroko looked at you as though you were crazy.

"Are you sure nothing's wrong?"

"Tetsuya."

"Hmm?"

"We're signing you up for cooking classes." His blank expression didn't change. "No more eggs," You whispered to yourself. "No more."

----------------------<3

Hehe, accept my stupid XD

Teiko_Kuroko~<3