Apologetically {Aomine x Reader}

With a heavyhearted sigh, you fell back onto the chair directly behind you. The slight screech of the chair legs against the floor disrupted the peace that once filled the room. You crossed your arms over your chest, eyes closed as though you were about to dish out a scolding. Which, you in fact, were about to do.

"Ugh, you're such an idiot! Try to be considerate of my feelings, too, jerk!" You hissed to your childhood friend, the one who was supposed to be your boyfriend. "You can't just go around hitting on every girl you see! Ahomine!"

Aomine rubbed the back of his neck sheepishly. "Uhh... Sorry about that...?" He tried. You frowned.

"Don't believe you." You turned your head away in a pout, before opening one eye to glare at him from the side. "Not in the least." You closed your eyes again, and turned even more away from him. "I hate you, Ahomine!"

Momoi ran into the room, prior to hearing the news on how Aomine was treating you. "You idiot!" She hissed, kicking Aomine in the side. His body flew to the side, and he bent over, tightly clutching his stomach protectively.

"Ow!" He replied in his pain. "What the hell was that for?!"

"Duh! You hurt (Y/N)-chan's feelings! You're so insensitive!" She let out a dissapointed sigh. "Honestly, you're such an idiot."

"I agree completely," You added, nodding your head in agreement.

"I'm sorry for his actions, (Y/N)-chan! Please don't take any of his idiocy to heart!" She bowed apologetically to you, before pulling on Aomine's ear with her right hand. "As for you, Aho, I'm quadrupling your training menu!"

A look of horror appeared on Aomine's face. "P-please! No! Don't!"

"Too late~!" She sang with a small smirk.

"I-I'm...!" He clapped his hands together, and bowed in sorrow. "I-I'm so sorry, (Y/N)! Please forgive me!"

You tilted your head to the side in thought. "Hmm..." You hummed. "Maybe~," You teased. "Perhaps I'll forgive you..."

"Please! I'm so sorry! I'll never do it again, I swear!" He begged. Not only for his life, but because he truly loved you.

You smiled. "Ah, okay~." You sang. "Of course I'll forgive you... on one condition~."

"W-what is it?" He questioned, as a dark aura surrounded you, as you inched closer to him at a slow pace, making you seem scarier than your petit form would allow.

"I want you to tell me you love me~," You ordered with an expression that showed you were pleased with yourself, and your choices. He nodded firmly.

"Okay." He took a deep breath, and pulled you into his arms, hugging you comfortingly. His arms were warm, and soothingly calming. "I love you, (Y/N). More than anything."

You blushed. "I-I didn't ask you to say all that!"

"Hey! At least I said it! Shut up! Be happy!"

You grinned. "Of course I'm happy! You make me the happiest person in the world! I love you so much!" You hugged him tightly to your smaller form. This time, he was the one who blushed. You smiled up at him, and he smiled back.

"Glad to see you two finally made up!" Momoi cheered, before she waved, leaving the two of you alone. "Have fun! But not too much~!" She teased with a wink, making your cheeks heat up more than before.

"S-shush!" You replied, embarrassed. Aomine chuckled.

'My cute little girlfriend is the best.'

---------------<3

Here's another fluff fic for you all! <3

Teiko_Kuroko~<3