Tired {Cheater!Aomine x Reader} (Part Two)

People requested a part two, so here you guys go!

------------------------<3

You set your phone on the counter top beside the guest bed, and fell asleep, a light feeling in your chest.

"I guess... this is what it's like to be free."

✂️

You woke that morning with a hazy memory, and the sound of your phone going off.

The caller ID told you nothing, but the number was familiar enough. You accepted the call, not expecting the voice you heard on the other side.

"(Y/N)?! Finally!"

It was Aomine.

He breathed a sigh of relief and you moved to end the call.

"Wait! Don't hang up!"

He knew you too well.

"What the hell do you want?" You spat, disgusted with yourself for letting the call go on this long.

"I'm sorry."

He sounded tired, like he hadn't slept at all last night. He probably never stopped calling you.

"What?"

"I'm sorry," he repeated hesitantly. He wasn't the type to apologize, and you knew it.

"I don't care," you hissed. "You cheated, and we're over."

"(Y/N), please!" He begged, and that was the first time you had ever heard him do so.

You paused, a small feeling of guilt finding its way into your chest, but it disappeared before you could act on it.

"Goodbye, Aomine Daiki." Your voice was firm as you pulled your phone away from your ear, ending the call.

Of all your regrets, Aomine was the one you hated the most.

-----------------------<3

Should I do a part three or something? Idk.

Anyway, I'm writing this late at night an I'm a bit tired, so I'm going to go to sleep! Bai!

Teiko_Kuroko~<3