Rainy Nights {Kuroko x Male!Reader}

His street was illuminated with lanterns that looked like floating lights, the heaviness in his heart fading away.

(Y/N)'s head was filled with thoughts of a certain male that went to his school. Was it love; this feeling in his chest? The feeling that made him happy? He didn't know.

There was a loud clap of thunder that startled the male, and he nearly fell out of the chair he was sitting in.

He gave a nervous laugh, glad no one was around to see his little mishap.

"Oh, is it starting to rain...?" He mumbled, glancing out the window once more before a knock on his front door sounded through the room.

He rose from his seat and made his way to the door.

"Who is it?" He hummed as he opened the door.

There on his porch was a drenched, light-blue haired male.

"Hello," Kuroko greeted with his emotionless expression.

"K-Kuroko! What are you doing here?!"

"I was on the way home from practice when it started raining. I apologize for dropping in on you like this," he stated with a small bow.

"No, no, it's alright!" (Y/N) replied, a bit flustered. "D-do you wanna stay here and wait out the rain?"

"Would that be alright?"

He nodded eagerly. "You can borrow some of my clothes, and I'll put yours into the dryer."

"Thank you."

(Y/N)'s heart was pounding in his chest and his face felt hot. Maybe this really was love...?

"(Y/N)-san..." Kuroko began, and said male turned to face the boy.

"Y-yeah?!"

"I like you."

(Y/N) froze. 'What did Kuroko say...?' It took a moment for the words to sink in. "You like me?"

"Yes."

"No lie?"

"I do not lie about these things," Kuroko stated, and there was butterflies swarming around in (Y/N)'s stomach.

It was love.

-------------------<3

This was requested~! I hope you liked it~! It was a bit different from what I usually write, but I very much enjoyed writing it! Thanks for the request, and say hello to chapter number 99~!

Sorry this chapter was so short...

I'm so excited! Thanks for staying with me for this long! Love you all~!

Teiko_Kuroko~<3