When They Experience/See Their Worst Fear

Gosh, this is difficult.... ( / · 3 · ) /
Let's just see how well I do at this..... .-.

----------------<3

Kuroko

No one knew how Kuroko would react to his worst fear. After a group gathering one day that Kuroko wasn't at school, they all decided to pretend not to notice him the next day. Everyone was in on it, including the teachers. Thinking back, it was a terribly mean prank to pull.

Kuroko walked into class that day, looking for you. He walked up to your desk. "Good morning, (Y/N)-chan," he said, and you ignored him. "Are you angry with me?" He asked, and your heart ached as you ignored him again.

He looked down at his feet for a moment, before attempting various ways to catch the attention of his fellow classmates, failing.

He looked down again, sadly, after being ignored throughout the whole day. "Looks like everyone has forgotten about me..." He nearly whispered, turning to walk out of the room. You bit your lip. You almost cried, feeling horrible. When you couldn't take pretending anymore, you lunged at him, tackling him in a hug, apologizing multiple times. (A/N: Q-Q I'm sorry Tetsu! *Crying sounds*)

Akashi

You were walking to Akashi's house, your dog by your side. Despite being one of the cutest fluffballs ever, your dog could be quite protective. In a way, the puppy was similar to Akashi.

Which is probably why the two didn't get along when they first met. The dog wasn't afraid of him, as many other animals were. He glared at your dog, who glared back, the two of them having a silent dispute.

Neither won, and Akashi angrily walked away, leaving you to giggle at his reaction.

Kise

You were out on a walk with Kise, chatting happily, until a very feminine scream came from your boyfriend. He pointed at your shoulder from across the street, after having ran over there desperately. You looked to where he had pointed, and on your shoulder rested a small, helpless insect. (A/N: *Evil Aura* You must destroy them while they are helplessssssss)

You laughed, lifting the bug carefully off your shoulder, before gently placing in on the palm of you hand, letting it fly away.

Aomine

You were outside watching your boyfriend practice on a street court, when you saw Aomine freeze.

"Is something wrong, Daiki?" You asked. He turned slowly to look at you.

"Th-there's a bee."

You laughed. "If you don't bother it, it won't hurt you, Aho. Calm down."

Midorima

(A/N: Time to be my most eviiilllll.)

You were on your way home from school, when Midorima stopped walking. You turned to see what he was staring at. A small, fluffy black cat was crossing your path. Upon looking back to Midorima with a stiffled giggle, you noticed the carrot appearing to be close to passing out. You laughed.

"A-and... I had even checked... Oha Asa's predictions today...nanodayo..." He mumbled to himself.

"It's just a cat, you dork."

"They're evil! And it's black! That's bad luck, nodayo!"

"Oh, shush."

Murasakibara

You were walking down an alleyway with your purple giant, when a crow's call was heard above you. He attempted to hide behind you, and you tried not to laugh.

"Don't worry, I'll protect you, Atsushi~," You cooed, smiling.

"Really?" He asked in a lazy voice, sounding unsure. You nodded.

"Always~."

Kagami

Kuroko had asked you to walk Nigou, because he had to stay after to help clean the classroom. You didn't know about Kagami's fear of dogs, and ran to meet up with him, Nigou running beside you.

"Taiga~!" You called, running up to him. He dashed about twenty feet away with a very masculine shriek, leaving a very confused you behind. With every step you and Nigou took towards him, he took another step back.

"Don't tell me you're afraid of Nigou, Taiga," you teased, snickering.

"Dogs are mean! Of course I'm afraid of them, you idiot!"

You laughed. "Yeah, okay. Sure. But Nigou isn't mean!" You bent down, petting the dog to emphasize your statement. Kagami sighed.

-------------<3

Somehow, I don't feel content with this...? Q·Q
Thank you for the request though!

Haha, that moment when you realize you accidentally put a typo in the title XD

I'm still taking scenario requests! There are only four more open spaces for excepted requests, so ask while you can, guys! :D

Seven characters maximum, though.

Bai~ *Waves goodbye* *Sheds a single tear* I miss you already! Come back soon! :'D

Teiko_Kuroko~<3