8: вяєαтн ¢σитяσℓ

Start from the beginning

"I remember when you were keen on sharing your prizes." Charles said, and I chuckled.

"Obviously, you aren't thinking clearly," I said, and he rolled his eyes. "I'm a possessive man." I said, and he laughed again.

"Of course I'm thinking clearly." He said, and I rolled my eyes, and looked down at my slave.

"Slave, tell Marissa that I said to hurry with that dinner she's cooking." I said, glaring at Charles. Zaire nodded his head obediently, and went to do what I said. "Listen here Charles, I don't want your filthy hands on my boy. He's mine. That's that, okay? My slave, my boy, mine." I snapped, and he rolled his eyes.

"Eventually, Sykes, he won't be yours." Charles said, blinking calmly. "You are much older than him, and eventually, he'll tire..."

"Excuse you?" Zaire said, and I turned to see Zaire standing there looking enraged. "You need to stop ahead of yourself. You don't know me, or what I am. I find it offensive that you are grouping me into a category of pussies who use people. Maybe you should take your opinion and shove it up your ass." He snapped, and I smirked.

"There you have it, Charles." I said, and looked over at my Slave. "Good boy." I said, and he smiled happily.

"Thank you, sir." He said with a smile, and I kissed his lips softly.

"Ugh, whatever." Charles said, sinking into the couch.

* * *

I could tell something was bothering Zaire. I could tell he wasn't feeling well. Something had happened, but what? I don't know. I wrote it off to the weird dream he'd had when he'd first gotten here, but if it was only the dream wouldn't he have been over it by now?

I don't know what I need to do. I need to protect him, whatever I have to do to do so... but what can I do? He hasn't talked about the dream, or whatever is bothering him. I sighed and looked at Zaire who was sitting in front of me on his knees, naked, and waiting. I'm sitting in my desk chair, looking down at the boy who is a puzzle to me.

He's incredibly sexy, and every part of me wants to sink my dick in his ass and make him feel like the sexiest thing in the world. But I also want to control him in every single possible way. I can't decide if I'm going crazy, or if he's just literally... that special.

Zaire's sweet face was staring at mine. Normally, master's don't like eye contact, but I love watching his face, his sexy little face, his sexy little eyes. I can't help but want to see them as he falls apart underneath me. I love watching his face twist up in pleasure, I love watching him writhe and I most certainly love the far-away look his eyes get when he reaches a new level of subspace. "Stand." I command.

He does so immediately, his naked body enticing me even more while he's covered in my bruises. My bruises, my boy... I smile, and lick my lips while looking at him. His thin body is looking delicious with his bruises being on display for me. They covered him in a way that made me want to put more and more on him so that he always had them to remind himself of me. Not that I'll ever let him forget me.

"Go to my playroom, bend over the table, and wait." I say, my voice hard, and I watch as he rushes off to my playroom, his delectable, fuckable ass jiggling on the way. I love his pale skin, it bruises beautifully, and leaves me aching to put more. I found that his ass was paler than the rest of his body, and it is sexy as hell. That little ass turns the most beautiful shade of red when I spank him, and I love it.

I walk into the playroom, seeing my slave doing exactly what I said to do. His pretty body was stretched out over the table deliciously, his ass sticking out and it turned me on to see his gorgeous ass sticking out like that.

"This isn't punishment," I promised, and he smiled a little, his eyes finding mine shyly. "This is because you were a good boy, whether you realize it or not." I said, and he nodded. "You showed your loyalties to me tonight and that's important in this relationship. You showed your honesty, and your loyalty. Roll over onto your back." I said, and he did so, looking up at me now. I ran my hand up his naked thigh, and gripped it hard. He moaned as I pulled him down some, so that his legs were on my shoulders.

"We're not doing a scene tonight, I just want to fuck you." I whispered against his throat, watching as goosebumps spread over his body. I smiled and kissed his throat. A whimper made it's way out of his throat, and I smirked kissing down his throat and to his chest. I then kissed down his chest to his nipples. I sucked one nipple into my mouth, and he gasped.

I hadn't tied his hands together, I wanted tonight to be fucking, just rougher. I bit his nipple and he arched into my mouth. His hands came to my head and he wound his fingers in my hair, but didn't dare try to move me. "Good boy," I said my breath purposefully fanning his nipple, making the hardened bud peak lightly.

I ground our hips together, and he moaned loudly. His entire body was looking absolutely edible, and I couldn't wait to sink into him.

I smiled down at him, and took his dick into my mouth, sucking on it. "Mmmmmm..." He moaned, his hands clenching on the table. I pulled my head off of him, and then sucked on just the tip, making him arch up. Seeing him being pleasured turned me on almost as much as hurting him did, and it was twice as sexy to do both.

I reached up and pinched his nipple hard, his body arching up. I knew he didn't know what to do, because he was unsure. He's my slave, though. He'll figure it out.

"Mmm m nnn ahhh!" he moaned, and I pulled off of his dick and kissed down to his thigh. I sucked and bit on his thigh, leaving my mark. It shined violently against his pale skin. "Nnn nnm mahhhh..." he let out, and I smirked.

His noises were only turning me on, making me suck harder, bite down a little rougher, tear a little harder. I had to mark him as mine. He's mine.

His pretty body glistened with sweat as he writhes on the table in front of me. I lean down to look at his gorgeous little asshole, and smirk. Mine, that's mine... I lean down and lick over his hole, making him gasp out loudly. "Ahhh... M-Master mmm..." He moaned as I started licking him again. Once I was sure he was thoroughly mindlessly horny, I pulled away from his ass and bit his buttcheek before I pulled my pants off and chucked them across the room. I pressed the head of my dick against his ass, and forced my way in.

"Aaaaaaaaaahhh...." Zaire moaned, his body arching in pain, but I could tell he loved it. He loves the pain. I don't let him recover from my entrance, just start pushing in and out of him hard and fast. His pretty blue eyes widen, his mouth opened and he moaned loudly. I wrapped my hand around his neck and applied pressure. His blue eyes became impossibly wider, clouded with lust.

"Mmmm ahhh mmnn..." He got out, his body moving against mine. He didn't stop moving either, I could tell he was desperate. He wanted to cum, and I want him to cum... when I want him to cum.

"UNCLE SYKES!!!" I heard, and Zaire jumped twelve feet in the air, I moved away from him.

I looked down to my sexually frustrated slave, who was red faced and his dick was red, and hard. I knew he'd be feeling it later, which only made me smirk. He may not get to cum for a couple days however, he'll get blue balls. It'll hurt, but he'll like it.

"Well, get your sexy ass up and into something. You can wear my sweater and a pair of underwear. He won't be able to see anything." I said, and he nods shyly. I watch as he pulls my sweater on. I handed him a pair of underwear, and the tight black pair of underwear stretched over his sexy ass, making it look even more fuckable.

"Let's go," I said, pulling on my pants and buttoning them. He nodded and followed me, watching as I lock the door behind us. Okay, this isn't exactly how I wanted to introduce Alexei to Zaire as my boyfriend, but it'll work. You've got to roll with the punches, though. I smirk and put my hand on Zaire's lower back. He smiled nervously, and I smiled back at him.

It's okay, little rabbit. You'll be okay.