6: fσя уσυя єитєятαιимєит

Start from the beginning

"Slave, I've got your outfit laid out already." I informed him, pulling my pants off, and pulling up my leathers. I handed him the short spandex shorts that I'd found, and a fishnet shirt, his nipples poked through, and I pinched both of his nipples hard enough for him to yelp, before I attached nipple clamps to him. "Fly, turn around." I commanded, and he did as I said immediately. I pushed Zaire over the end of the bed, and pulled the shorts down over his ass, and pushed a toy inside his ass. He moaned at the rough touch of the buttplug slamming inside him. I then pulled the spandex back up over his ass, and slapped his ass. He moaned softly. I watched him put his shoes on, some black combat style boots that made his feet look even smaller and cuter than before. One he did that, with a lot of trouble because the buttplug was shifting inside of him.

He stood up and looked at me, shy but beautiful. He was gorgeous, his creamy pale skin gorgeously displayed in the dark clothes, and his eyes were bright blue, and gorgeous. He smiled softly, shy, and I found that that look turned me on. His cute bottom lip was retracted between his teeth as he abused the kissable flesh there. "C-can you put my other collar on me?" He whispered shyly, and I nodded.

"Turn around, slave." I said, and he did so. I took the thick leather collar out of the box it was sitting in on the bedside table and put it around his neck. Then I clasped it around his neck, and locked it into place before putting the key in my jeans front pocket from before I changed clothes. "There, all nice and sexy." I said, and he turned around and smiled up at me, his eyes not looking into mine. "Eyes." I snapped, and he let his eyes trail up to mine.

His pretty blue eyes were wide, and sexy. His dyed blonde hair was a mess on his head, and his lip was red, and slightly puffy making me want to bite it myself. His creamy porcelain skin looked amazing under the dark black clothes I'd picked out. His ass was visible, but covered by the spandex just enough to cover what's mine. I'm a possessive man, but also I'm a proud man. I like to show off my property in every way.

I love dominating, I love taking his control away, and I love giving him pain. I love making him obey me, and when he doesn't do what I tell him, I'll love punishing his tight little ass. It'll be my pleasure to keep him from cumming while I beat his ass. If it's something bad enough, I might even put him in a chastity device. Though painful, it gives me complete control over him.

"Get Flynn dressed," I said, and Zaire nodded, and led Flynn to his clothes, and he dug through them, and pulled out a pair of pants.

"Here, you need help?" He asked, and Flynn nodded, blushing. I watched as Flynn took his pants off, and put on the shorts that Zaire had handed him. Zaire buttoned them up, and laced them. Immediately I thought of how sexy Zaire would look in the shorts, and mentally facepalmed myself because I could have put Zaire in those shorts, and he would've looked sexy as hell in them. Sadly, I didn't see them, because I didn't look. Zaire would look great in those shorts.

Once Flynn was dressed, Zaire came and stood in front of me shyly. "You look dashing." I said, and he nodded blushing brightly, and looking innocent.

"Thank you, Master." He said, and I smiled.

"Let's go." I said, and led him out of the dungeon. Fly followed behind him, nervous. Fly had a red bracelet around his wrist, letting everyone know he wasn't a member, and that he didn't want to hook up. He was able to talk, but no sex.

I led Zaire and Fly up to the showroom. I sat down beside Slater and Zaire kneeled at my side, and rested his head against my thigh. I ran my fingers up and down his soft cheek, and I listened to his breathing slowly as he calmed down drastically. He had a calm, sweet expression on his face. I looked over and saw Fly and Slater. Slater looked at a loss for words at Fly, and Fly looked very self conscious.