"Troll in the dungeon!" Professor Quirrell yelled as he ran into the great wall right before passing out.

Everyone started to whisper to one another and a couple people started to freak out.

"Okay! Perfect's take your houses to your dormitories" Dumbledore said.

Everyone as told and headed to the dormitories. Everyone was pushing and shoving each other out of the way.

I found my self on the ground. I couldn't get up because people were all around. Suddenly I felt someone grab my arm and pull me up and I looked up and seen Draco.

"Are you hurt?" Draco asked as he grabbed my wrist and we ran down the hall toward the Slytherin dormitories.

"No I don't think so," I said.

"Okay," he said as we joined our house in our common room.

"Thank you Draco" I whispered.

"No problem," He said with a small smile.

The great thing is as eleven year old's the world is still all sunshine and rainbows.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Are you going home for Christmas?" Draco asked as we sat in the common room.

"Yes are you?" I asked.

"Yeah," he said.

"Are you packed?" I asked.

"of course we leave tonight" He laughed.

"Right," I said as I looked at the fire.

My parents sent me a letter requesting I come home for the holidays I didn't want to but I had to. I had to go home alone though because my father didn't want to pick me up from kings cross and he wouldn't let my mother come to get me.

I slowly looked at the time and seen it was time to go so Draco and I left and headed for the train.

"Sit with me?" he asked.

I nodded slowly. We sat down in the train car all these kids were so happy to be going home and I wasn't I almost felt bad that I wasn't super happy to be returning home.

"Who is picking you up?" I asked Draco.

"Nobody I'm heading home alone," He said.

"Same here," I said slowly.

I fell asleep on Draco's shoulder.

"Maddie?" I heard Draco whisper.

I slowly looked up at him.

"We here," he said as I turned and looked out the window.

I took a deep breath and stood up and followed Draco out of the car and off the train.

"I'll see you back at Hogwarts in a few weeks," I said as I grabbed my bag.

"Yeah Happy Holidays Maddie," He said as he walked away.

I slowly took out my wand and sent myself home.

"Maddison is that you?" I heard my father yell.

"Yes sir," I said as he walked into the front hall of the Mayer Manor.

"Jenet she's home" my father yelled as he walked away.

"Maddison!" My mother said as she ran over to me and hugged me.

"Jenet let the child go," My father said.

My mom released the hug and I went to my room and put my stuff away.