〈43〉FE | Ike X F!Reader | Kitty Ears + Small A/N

Start from the beginning

The three of you were walking back towards your rooms, after you all had finished eating whatever you ate for dinner. You had litterally beat Mario to the pulp because he was on cooking duty for the whole week, and had been continuously made pasta for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Although you did like it, you got tired of having it 24/7.

Once you had reached Ike's room, you and Marth had told him goodnight as you successfully pumped your fist into the air.

"Yes! One day of having the furious yet totally adorable radiant hero Ike wear Kitty ears for a day straight!" you spoke softly, being afraid that Ike might hear you.

Marth smiled, crossing his arms, "well done (Y/N). Although when Ike figures out you did it your going to get some serious punishment."

"I Know.. but its worth it because now Lucina owes me 100 gold!"

"Job well done," He pat your back, with Ike's door slamming open as it revealed an angry Ike, who was grasping the kitten ears rather tightly that the headband would snap any minute, but it was totally noticeable that he was blushing because of it.

"Alright, which one of you did this!?"

You pointed at Marth, then slowly stepped away to only have Marth grab your arm to keep you from escaping. "It was (Y/N)." He told Ike with a completely straight poker face.

"W-What!?"

"C'mon (Y/N), we have some things to go over." Ike grabbed you by the waist as he flung you over his shoulder, your arms flailing around as you tried to ask Marth to save you. But he did absolutely nothing besides smiling and waving goodbye as the door slammed shut like he was telling you, "Have fun!"

Ike flung you onto his bed, As you sat up and crossed your arms, and your legs
// Criss-Cross Applesauseee!! Im such a child xD But i literally had to look up how to spell that 'cause im just that stupid. //

Ike took the kitty ears and shoved them in your face, "Explanation?"

Moving your face away from his hand, and positioning yourself a few inches farther from him, you attempted to come up with a reasonable excuse, "It was Marth's Idea. He wanted to see if i could try to get you wear those ears for at least a day."

"Oh really?"

"Y-Yep!" you help your hands close to your face without covering your whole face, if that even made any sense whatsoever.

"Then explain to me why you stuttered and are kind of covering your face, you only do those things when your embarrassed."

You sighed, placing your hands down and looked away from him, ignoring how red your face probably was, "Do i have to?"

"Yes," He answered, scooting a bit closer to you

You sighed, "Ok, fine. I saw this video where someone pranked someone to where they would place Kitty ears on someone's head, and try to have the person not notice that they're on their head for the longest time possible. My goal was for a day, You happy i finally told you?" You told him, ignoring eye contact with him.

He inched a few more inches closer to you, "I guess that's a valid reason." I stayed silent for a couple of seconds, thinking of a few thinks, then smirking slightly, "Still, that wasn't a smart kind of move."

"What do you mean?"

"You know, it wasn't smart for you to do that."

You were still completely confused at what Ike was talking about. You leaned your back against the wall, "sorry," You apologized, hugging your legs and resting your head on top of them, "I just thought it would be fun to try something like that. You actually looked cute in those." You giggled softly, "But its ok if you didnt like it; it was some sort of prank after all."

Ike sighed softly, then giving up his 'Im going to slowly get there' type of thing and just plopped down next to you, "It's fine."

"really..?" You looked at him

"Yeah," He crossed his arms and continuously stared at the wall

"Well, if this is all over i'd like to leave now." You sat up, dusting yourself of for whatever reason, only to have Ike pull you into his grasp.

"Why'd you do that?"

"I just felt like it, ok? dont question me." He whispered something, but you couldn't quite hear it.

"What?"

"Oh, nothing."

"Ike."

"(Y/N)."

You sighed, "Can I leave now?"

"No, because we still haven't finished what we were originally going to do yet."

"What?"

Without you knowing, Ike Pulled you into well.. surprise! a short and sweet kiss. It kinda is an X Reader after all. It took you into complete surprise. You did have this large crush on Ike, and well.. it was pretty obvious that everyone kinda knew that, and you knew that Ike liked you back from those small fantasies you kept giving yourself when you were bored.

Ike pulled back, smiling at you softly, "Was it that obvious?" You asked him, trying to hide your face into his chest

"Obvious that i liked you.." You whispered

"Kinda.."

"UUUhhhHH. and after i tried so hard not to make it so obvious."

Ike chuckled softly, "But it was adorable."

"No it wasnt.."

"Just believe me."

"Fine." You answered, you just gave up even trying . You yawned, "Can i leave now? Im tired, if you cant tell." You rubbed your right eye

"Not just yet." He answered, pulling you into another kiss, but it lasted longer than the other one, cause you actually knew he was going to kiss you this time. heh.

After you two broke the whole kiss, Ike finally let you leave for some peaceful sleep because you didnt wanna really have those kind of things happen.

* * * * * * * *

You woke up the next moring to only find out later the next day that Ike hadnt snapped the kitty ear headband thing in half, but placed it onto your head while you were sleeping.

"And i dint notice this!?" You took off the headband and threw it across the room, "How dare you Ike."

"Oh c'mon, You looked adorable."

You crossed your arms, blushing, "You just had to do this!"

"You know you love me."

"I hate you too."

<----------------------------->

Bleh.
I cant do things right .
Oh Well.

- Loreno ₍˄·͈·͈˄₎ ̑̑