I gave him a sucker-punch and he doubled over. Yes, after the incident with Alex, I was getting quite fond of putting my babies (my fists) to work. It was a very good way to get people to shut their mouth. I narrowed my eyes at Zac, who comically swallowed in fear.

I launched myself at him, jumping over the coffee table and the sofa. Our bodies collided and he fell back, right onto his butt. I started to tickle him like crazy- Zac was the most ticklish person you could ever meet. He screamed like a girl, a satisfyingly high pitched sound. Oh yes, I was getting in touch with my evil side and it felt great.

Suddenly I felt strong hands pulling me up by my armpits. I squealed loudly and kicked the air hopelessly. Zac caught my feet and I was being carried to the bathroom. I was screaming and squirming in their arms, but damn it, they had a death-grip on me. I snarled through my teeth and then let out a little whimper as I saw what they had in store with me.

A bath had been run. It was filled to the brim with ice cubes. How long had they been planning this terrible, terrible attack.

"I'LL KILL YOU AND YOUR CHILDREN!" I screamed.

And I was plunged into the freezing water. I let out a yell as Cam dunked me once more. This was bullying!

"Aargh!" I growled, shuddering.

They had had their fun. Zac held up a big towel for me to step into. I snatched it out of his stupidly big hands and snuggled into it, my teeth chattering.

"You should probably get out of your uniform," Cam said, "wet clothes are a sure fire way to get pneumonia."

"Uhm, I wouldn't be in this freaking situation if you two buffoons hadn't decided to dunk me into ice cold water!" I snarled.

"Well, this was in case you failed the test," Cam explained, "but after your attack... we had no choice."

I shoved them both out of the bathroom and slammed the door. Idiots. I let the shower run, deciding I would take a nice stress free relaxation shower. Far away from Zac and Cam who had apparently been born with three brain cells.

***

I came out all warm, with a red puffy face which you only got after a really long hot shower. I changed into my onesie, which was a T-Rex onesie. It was totally awesome and I had gotten the idea after watching danisnotonfire, who was adorable.

It was softly raining outside and Zac, Cam and Ace were watching the football game. I settled down in-between Ace and Zac. Cam shot me an apologetic look.

'Fine' I mouthed at him, and then glanced at the kitchen. Cam knew what he had to do. He got up immediately and Ace gave him a-what-the-hell look. He could make a job out of his scathing looks. If you hated someone, just let Ace come in and give them his best death-glare. They would flinch and tremble and crumble at your feet, begging for mercy.

Of course I expected a girlfriends discount. I swallowed suddenly, looking at his impassive face as the ball was passed. Was he mad at me? He had been kind of distant, ever since the car ride home. I really hoped he wasn't angry at me.