CHAPTER 27 - SUICIDE NOTE!

Don't freak out! Just read!

RYAN's POV:

"Parth, please.....may I open my eyes now.?" Parth had decided to take me somewhere after ditching the school. I was somewhat mad at him. Ditching a school was a super bad idea. I mean, who ditches school.? 

No one does. 

Ryan The King had never ever ditched his school or the tennis practice or his work at the pizza shop in his entire life.  

Not even a single day. 

Well, the sick leaves were excluded. But, now that I had ditched the school thanks to Parth, I feel like I have committed some crime.

Wait, I won't get into prison because of this, right..? 

I hope not as I have an important tournament ahead to win.

"Now..." Parth slowly parted his hands from my eyes drifting me from my thoughts. As I slowly opened my eyes, the bright sun blurred my vision for a fraction of a second and then what appeared in front of me was a herd of way too white and way too cute and way too fluffy rabbits lazily eating the red carrots.

I turned my eyes from unbelievably cute rabbits to Parth. The curiosity of touching the rabbit made me ask him something. 

"Can I touch them..?" I  keenly waited for his permission and he simply smiled which I took as approval and entered the area where the rabbits were jumping and the one which jumped high, I caught that one. 

Like he just jumped in my arms. 

"It's so smooth." I rubbed the rabbit to my cheeks and I don't know why, but Parth just stood there smiling at me.

"Don't just stand there. Come on touch it." I showed the rabbit toward him and he instantly stepped back. 

I wonder why he dislikes animals so much.

"No..no. The only rabbit I can touch is touching the rabbit with gray fur." His comment was enough to shut me up with a pink blush forming on my cheeks. 

"We should name him..? What would you like to call him..?" I asked Parth and without effort he answered.

"Ryan."

"Parth, shut up. And seriously, we should call him something.?" I asked thoughtfully and his lips formed an evil smirk on it.

"You mean something we would name our kid.?" 

Our kid....?

Our OUR kid..? Like his and mine..?

Having a thought of it formed an another blush on my cheeks and Parth poked my nose on which I remembered him always referring my nose bring like rabbit's nose which made me stare the nose of the rabbit which was struggling to get out of my hand. 

I let it go and before stepping out of the area of rabbits, I stumbled and fall on the Parth protective body. Protective because he protected me from my fall. While he caught me, our eyes locked and stayed locked till eternity until a girl somewhere coughed loud. She coughed for a million times....which made me wonder that she must cure her Tuberculosis. 

We distance ourself and walked in the park, which I assumed to be an animal park or it's called something which is so close to my tongue, but I am not getting the word. 

"Where are we..?" 

I asked my....Wait! I don't have a nickname for Parth. 

I should call him by something.