CHAPTER 46 - MY OFFICIAL BOYFRIEND.

"No fucking way, a real gun!" Sam exclaimed as I was telling him and Ziyan, the story which somehow sounded way too cool for Sam. He was listening to it like it was some thriller drama script.

"That's enough. You don't need to tell him every detail." Parth said as he was getting uncomfortable remembering everything that had happened. Even it wasn't easy for me to remember that night, but my dad used to say, we should always move on.

"No, I like how heroically you saved my best friend, dude. You are awesome." Sam said, pulling Parth toward him, giving him a shoulder hug.

And Parth did his best to move away.

"Indeed, he is my hero." I said on which Parth looked at me with different shades forming on his cheeks.

"You guy's are really cute together, wish I could be cute with someone, calling him my hero, as well" Sam sounded sad or he was being sarcastic. "Wish this guy over here reconsider my offer."

Something was definitely going on between Zi and Sam. A tension was there between them. You can just see it looking at them.

"Sam, don't bring it up in front of them." Zi looked at Sam in a way that they had an argument over this particular topic which I assume, Zi doesn't want to be publicly told, as he was shushing Sam.

"Fine, anyways. I forgot to congratulate you Ryan." Sam was now sounded excited.

"Even I forgot, where is my trophy?" I almost had forgotten that I won the tennis tournament on the day I was taken from here.

I really needed to see it again.

I was so smooth N shiny.

Ah! I love my trophies.

"Dude, think big. Now you need to practice for national." Sam said, trying to hint something.

"What are you suggesting?"

Sam and Zi shared a gaze with a smile that was increasing my curiosity already. My heart, even started pacing weirdly, just looking at them.

"Selectors had come the day your match was, and you would go crazy knowing ....."

"Knowing what?" Sam and Zi shared a gaze again and turning back to me, Sam said.

"You got selected in National Tennis School with a scholarship."

I just stared them not believing what they had just said. It was a school from where Somedev Barman came from. He became what he is now because of that school and I got scholarship to be what I want to be.

"This can't be a dream." I said, getting up from my seat in this cafe.

"It's not. It's a dream come true." Zi said.

"I am so happy for you, Ryu." Sam said, hugging me and we jumped to our feet screaming and enjoying the moment.

I was happy so was Sam and Ziyan. These two knows how important this is for me. They know it so they were happy and excited.

"You can't go. No, I won't allow you to leave. Not again."

Parth got up from his seat and said the words he said, looking into my eyes. His face was saying that he didn't like me getting a scholarship to fulfill my dream.

"You can't leave me again." Parth said as he walked out of the cafe.

"Parth, wait." I tried to stop him, but he was looking broken to even listen.

But why? Of all people he knows how important it is for me. It was always my dream to be a national tennis player or even international. And now that I have got a chance to live my dream, why can't love of my life support me.?