CHAPTER 42 - NO ESCAPE!

I KNOW, I HAVE BEEN SLOW AT PUBLISHING UPDATES... 

I AM SUPER BUSY WITH WORK AND COLLEGE! 

BUT I PROMISE THIS "HOPE" SERIES WILL CONTINUE.........! :)

SO WHAT THIS ONE IS AT IT'S EDGE.! ;) :(

~~~~

Maybe it wasn't a good idea telling this kid about Parth. Ever since I told him that Parth could possibly take us out of here, he had been asking me over and over that when he'll be coming to rescue us. 

I wasn't sure myself, whether he will or not.

But, I had a strong feeling that maybe Parth will follow me here as well, like he had followed me to Mumbai.

Also, Nitin had already built up a hope, about our escape, which was cracked on by me.

The hope he had built, I wasn't going to blow it away. Instead, I made him believe that Parth'll be reaching to us very soon. Just to make him feel good.

Also, It was my only hope.

I know, once Parth finds out that I am missing he'll do anything possible to get to me. 

He won't stay calm. 

Nuh-hu!!

This agonizing ordeal of me being kidnapped will affect him and he may get demented, but I know he won't stay quiet. He'll do anything possible to get to me. Nothing had stopped him when he had followed me to Mumbai (at my Uncle's house) and I am 100% sure he'll follow me here as well.

"You talk about Parth a lot. Is he your best-friend?" Nitin asked a while later and that made me blush so weirdly, turning my cheeks on fire which he obviously noticed. It felt so weird blushing in front of a kid. But it was something you don't hold control over which.

"Yeah, something like that." I answered as he was desperately waiting for one.

"Really? Even I have a best-friend. His name is Gavrav." He said excitedly.

"Oh. Tell me something about him." I needed to change topic to wipe the blush off my face.

"No, unlike your Parth, he is boring. Parth sounds too cool. Tell me more about him.? Please!" I sighed, but smiled at him as he dug his eyes innocently into mine waiting for me to tell the amazing stories about my Cool Parth.

Needless to say, I told him about how cool Parth really is and also about how we really met in that ice-cream shop where we got connected instantly by just looking at each other. I still remember that day as clear as the blue sky. He was heartbroken, trying to get over Aarav. But, then, he said, he found that lost hope in that Ice-cream parlor into me. To be honest, I had seen hopes in him, but I always avoided, but his persistent care and love made me accept my feelings for him. Of course little Nitin would not understand those feelings, so I continued telling him about the amazing trip to water world where Parth had taken me. And also about the incident where I broke my leg and how Parth had taken care of me. Actually, I had not broken my leg, it was like I was beaten by a bunch of dude's and Parth was the one who had saved my like hero.

My hero.

But I skipped that part and some more parts as those memories belongs to me alone.

I was so happy sharing some of my sweet memories and telling Nitin about it was like a refreshing the wonderful time I had spent with Parth. 

Also, it helped us to forget about the consequences we were into right now.