CHAPTER 14 - RIVALS

Back in my dorm and look at me how happy I am. There is no TV to watch funny shows, no Video Games to lose every game, no tasty food made by a wonderful woman, and of all there is no more Parth to be around. Yeah, I am too much happy. I don't miss his body scent or his sexy smile or even his weird behavior. Nah.. Why would I miss playing video games with him or watching movies sitting against his warm body or sleeping wonderful sleeps right next to his warmth.? It's not like I am addicted to his warmth and his body scent.

Argh.. Whom I am lying. I missed him already. It's just a day and I am feeling like I have not seen him for a week or mouth. I never thought a boy could be this nice. That too with me..? I still feel it like a dream. Well, it was a dream.

Yesterday I insisted Parth to take me to the doctor as he was not letting me go without a doctor visit, but he said he will take me tomorrow means today. But me being me, I forced him. When we met the doctor, he said...blah...blah..blah...that I should rest more...blah...blah... Trust me, I wanted to shut the doctor with a tennis ball. Luckily I had no tennis balls and Parth was outside the doctor's cabin to talk with someone which I assumed must be his dad. When I came out of the doctor's cabin and met Parth, I lied to him that the doctor said I am fine to practice.

So here I am on my way to my morning practice. Instead of running I decided to walk. Zi can wait a few minutes.

I reached a little late and took the tennis racket out of my bag and then removed my hoodie, threw it into my bag and went to tennis court. I found Zi seated near the fence, with his hoodie on. Why he is sitting instead of practicing..? He never does that. As I get near him, he was looking strangely different. Soon I realize, he isn't Zi.. He was... Why I even bothered knowing who he is... And how could I forget he joined our team too.

Sam.. I hate him.

Where the hell is Zi.. Wait.. Zi left me.. 

"Hey Queen." Damn. I ignored him and went on the other side of the court.

"I am talking to YOU." He shouted

"YOU don't talk with jerks." I shouted back.

"But YOU just talked." Cool down. He is just trying to tease you.

"Let's just practice and let me imagine that I practiced with ghosts." I told him.

"Oh.. You still dream about me in your scary nights. I am honored your majesty." 

Ryan THINK for a better insult for him. Wait, do I really have to use my words to insult him, if I have a tennis ball in my hand. 

"Ouch.." "Stop throwing your balls at me.. You have only two." I threw another one right on his face, knowing what he meant, pervert. "Now you have none.. I wonder how your dick looks without balls. Wait, you are subject to be displayed in museum."

"And you are thrash to be thrown in....." Think of better insult Ryan. "....in...in gutter."

"Aah.. I am offended." He said, faking sadness grabbing his heart.

Suddenly my mood went off and in such mood I don't want to practice. The coach won't mind if I skip one more day. And above all practicing with him is a waste of time.

"I can't practice with a traitor." I shouted and stormed back to my bag. I grabbed it and made my way outside the practice area.

"Go.. Run.. Like an ignorant bitch." Without turning back, I continued walking and went to the cafe where Zi and I used to drink our after practice coffee.