CHAPTER 17 - TWINS.

I ran out of my dorm not caring to inform anyone. They needed some privacy so I offered it. Now they could fuck each other or anything they want to. I don't care. Now that, I am all alone with my pain the one which I can't really explain. I thought I've seen the worst pain in my life, but I never felt this aching before. I know it's not their fault, but what about my feelings. I tried to stay away from it and now I am disgusted of this feeling and them.

I pray to god that they must disappear somewhere. And I swear I never ever do sex in my life. 

Never Ever.

I was walking on the road without knowing where I am headed. It's all their fault that I am on my own now. 

The cold air slapped my wet face and I wiped my tears away. I dug my hands into the hoodie I was wearing and I found something in there. When I took it out I saw Aarav's I-pod with his earphone rolled around it. I checked the hoodie I was wearing and soon I realized that I mistakenly wore his hoodie instead of mine. I sighed and put the earphone in my ears and hit the play button.

PLAY THE SONG: I don't own the credit of the song.. :)

~~~~
I thought that I'd been hurt before..!
But no one's ever left me quite this sore..!

Your words cut deeper than a knife..!
Now I need someone to breathe me back to life..!

Got a feeling that I'm going under..!
But I know that I'll make it out alive..!
If I quit calling you my lover..!
Move on.......

You watch me bleed until I can't breathe...!
Shaking.......

Falling onto my knees...!

And now that,

I'm without your kisses..!

I'll be needing stitches..!

Tripping over myself..!
Aching.......

Begging you to come help..!

And now that,

I'm without your kisses..!

I'll be needing stitches..!

~~~~

With each word of the lyrics I was feeling like it was just made for me. I was so lost with my emotion that I forgot where I was headed till I was surrounded by the familiar neighborhood. I was close to the Parth's neighborhood. What brought me here I don't know, but now I was confused whether to get inside or just leave. I don't want to go back to my dorm and looking at Zi's home, it looks like he is still at her grandma's place. 

I tried to open the front gate, but it was locked. So I stupidly waited out of the gate hanging my head over it. Soon enough I heard the door being opened and a sexy boy wearing a very sexy shorts and a sleeveless jersey and zipped down hoodie over it, came out of the house. I was so lost in looking at the hot looking God in front of me that I forgot I was still staring down his bare feet.

"Ryaan..?" I looked up at his eyes and then again my face fell down to see his sexy legs.

Am I dreaming..?

"Ryan.......?" He was now at his front gate opening it for me. "Ryan..?" He asked again and I shook my head to look high to his face. 

"Stop saying my name. I know you love it." I pushed him out of my way. Then I realize it's his home, not mine. 

ARGHHHH. "Sorry.. You go first." I told him, but he grabed my hand instead and pulled me inside. His home was dangerously silent. Like some bomb has blasted here last night..or looking at Parth room..I must say earthquake.