CHAPTER 8 - THE BOND.

PARTH's POV: (CONTINUED)

I woke up hearing shuffling and movements beside me. I opened my eyes and saw how close we actually are and also Ryan was getting back from his sleep. So, I slowly moved my position, just in case he won't freak out seeing us this close. I sat there folding my legs and putting my hands on my knees, waiting for him to wake up. When he finally woke up, few seconds he took to rub his eyes and then few seconds he took to scan my room and then without wasting any other seconds he shouted in panic. 

"Earthquake.. Oh god.. I don't wanna die.." He scanned my room and well that reaction was obvious. "Wait, this isn't my room." I waited there for him to observe me there sitting beside him. "Ooooi, it hurts." 

"You should not move." I told him and he panicked even more. His reaction is so amusing, but it may hurt his injuries.

"Who.... Why.... are you.... I am.... Ooooi.... here." He took many pauses correcting himself and giving a smile on my face.

"Because, you need rest." 

"Heh, like I am hurt or anything." He tried to sit and that's when he realized that he really is hurt.

"Oooooi.. This can't be real..? Where are my legs..? Parth I... can't... see... my legs." I get it now why Ziyan gave me the "all the best." he is such a drama queen or king I must say remembering how he introduced himself at our first meet. 

I took the cover off him showing him his legs, which were in perfect conditions and on which he relaxed, but there he didn't stop, he panicked even more. 

"Those are not my pants and where is my shirt. Am I being raped..?" I sighed aloud, which cause him to look in my way.

"Ryan, your clothes were torn and you are not 'raped'" I tried to convince him, but I think this sweet little guy is determined to get raped.

"No-No-No. You say my clothes were torn then how  are you so sure that I was not rapped.?"

"Because I saved you before you could." I told him in a loud voice and his eyes met mine getting locked there for the rest of my life. After a dreadful silence, he looked away and tried to sit and I helped him doing that. He asked me for his shirt from his bag which had brought by none other than Ziyan. Ryan wore the shirt with my help and then again scanned my room.

"What happened to your room. It was different when I first stayed here." I remember the day he stayed. It was totally different scenery here that time and now it's worse. 

"It was an earthquake which came here a few months ago." I told him jokingly and he just cutely hit his hand on his forehead. 

"Sure, it was an earthquake certainly just in your room." I laughed at his sarcastic comment and he copied me.

"I think I should leave. I have evening practice." I don't think he can move an inch in this condition and he want's to go for his tennis practice.

"You can't. Doctor told you need to bed rest for three days and you can't practice for a week."