CHAPTER 28 - THE LAWYER!

OK!!! Sex Scene Alert!!! 

I'll Warn My Under Age Watties before the boy's hit on the bed..!!!! LOL!!! 

"Hell! Not again. You sure cheat."

"I told you I am a King of Video games." 

"You know, I hate you so much." I pouted and looked away irately. "And I am the only King alive here in this room." 

He really want's me to believe that he had won every game without cheating.? There is no way any human could possibly win such game without any efforts. There must be some trick he uses and he doesn't want to share it with me. 

"Owww. Don't hate me please. Let's play again. I'll lose this time I promise, my mighty King." I frowned at him with pure hatred on which he cracked a laughter which made me even more pissed. Losing is so frustrating and an offered win is always against my policy. Winning should be like, we earn it with effort, with sweat dripping from your body. 

Yeah!  

I am talking about on field games where I am the only king alive and that crown belongs to me and only me. 

And if I lose in a game which is nothing but some programming then it shouldn't matter to me much. 

Yeah! It shouldn't affect my pride.! 

Whom I am talking.? I feel like a loser. And losing match after match crashed my pride. 

"Okok. Don't kill me with those eyes now."

"Fine." I said, folding my hands to my chest, still pissed at him or at my losing. 

After a few minutes of dreadful silence, I saw Parth shifting closer to me. The distance between us was already too less that in less than a second he was beside me and when I turned my face to him, he startled me with a peck on my cheeks which formed a pink blush over it. I turned and stared Parth with my wide blown up eyes and soon he planted an another kiss on my nose. The feeling of his lips made me shut my eyes in an expectation of his lips to settle in the right place. 

I waited two seconds, then three, three turned into four and at fifth second I felt his lips touching mine, which shook my whole body like it just passed an ample of current through it into my soul.

His lips stayed on mine waiting for allowance to melt together. As I couldn't let him wait more, without wasting time I slightly opened my lips as an approval and like a butter our lips melted together. The way they moved and the way I felt, it was just so heavenly. I had kissed Parth before, but now, it felt very special. 

He was consciously kissing me this time, like he really, really wants to kiss me.

Only me. 

And not to forget it was my second kiss by the same person and I am really loving it. 

"I did this before, didn't I..?" Parth surprised me with the question when he parted from my lips.

"Yeah."

"Why didn't you tell me..? I thought it was just a dream. But...but it wasn't. Wow, it felt.. It was.. Amazing. I mean I am sorry for kissing you when I was drunk. I shouldn't have....." I shut him up with an another kiss. I held his head and kissed him deep taking the breath out of him. When we parted, Parth stared me with open wide eyes. 

"That was..... I never felt this way." Parth was acting like he had been waiting for this moment. "Did we really just kissed..?" 

"Parth! Stop saying that." I said, hiding my face, which was redder than the red tomato.