EPILOGUE.

"Whose house is this?" Parth asked me, but I was not in condition to answer him. I was gonna step into this house after long years. Even I had forgotten I had a house where I lived most lovable 7 year's of my childhood. I remember those year's clear and bright.

That garden, it was my mom's favorite spot. You can still see her garden very neat and tidy even today. It looks like she is still living there taking care of her plant's.

And in her garden we used to always enjoy our picnic every Sunday. It was a family thing and my parents always considered Rajputs as their close family. We had bungalow beside Rajputs and every Sunday Uncle Rajput and his sons Sai and Rohan used to come to enjoy Sunday with us.

"Ryan, we should not break into someone else's bungalow." Parth said as he was afraid, but today I wasn't.

This is my home.

Yes,

"This is my home."

"What?"

"This is my home Parth. This is my home." I said crying out of happiness. Parth caught my tear before it falls and said,

"Rabbit, save these tears for tomorrow."

Tomorrow I am leaving for Mumbai for my new life, my future and before that happens, I needed to visit my home. I needed to take Parth and show him this place.

"Parth, let me show you inside." I grabbed his hand and dragged him in. I was surprised even house was clean as if it was never left alone.

"It's you?" Parth asked, pointing at a picture. I blushed and took that picture from that table.

I always complained my mom for taking that naked picture of a three year old me.

"Hey, it was cute let me see." Parth insisted.

"You can see me." I said.

"Hmmmn. Yeah! You still got that cute bum." I flushed with blush again and turned to hide them.

"Awwww, my cute rabbit. Show me your room." Parth asked and without wasting a second I dragged him there.

A very room of seven year old me.

"This is, cute. But, this bed is small for your size."

"Well, I grow like a normal human being." I said sarcastically, on which obviously Parth rolled his eyes. But what surprised me was when he pulled me into a hug.

"I am gonna miss you, Ryan." Parth said it again. I have a day before I'll be leaving for my new National Tennis School. I am more excited and equally sad for leaving everyone. It's been three months I have reunited with my family and now I have to leave them all behind. 

Above all, it won't be easy for Parth. From last few months I only know how much he loves me. We had been so close to each other that, even a second without each other feels like emptiness. 

And imagine we have to live away from each other.

God know's for how long. 

I really hate this feeling. 

So, I squeezed Parth and whispered in his ear, 

"I don't wanna leave you." I cried.

"Hey Rabbit, listen at me. No matter what you have to grab this chance. No one but you deserves to be in that tennis institute." Parth was actually becoming my strength. I never thought I would be sad a day before leaving, but as day passed, the thoughts of giving up on the opportunities always crossed my mind, but it was Parth who always cheered me up and motivated me in any way possible. 

"I love you, Parth."

"I love you too, Rabbit." I smiled.

"I love to hate you calling me that." 

I'll always miss to be called his Rabbit. 

Parth's Rabbit. 

THE END.

AND A BEGINNING TO NEW HOPE FAMILY!

LOSING HOPE!