CHAPTER 41 - RESCUE PLAN.

DIDI = SISTER
JIJU = BROTHER IN LAW.

BACHU = KIDDO (RAGHV's NICK NAME!)

CHOTU = KID KIDDO :P (AARAV's NICK NAME!)

"Where is Parth?" It was Nayan rushing into Raghav's apartment, desperately searching for me.

Just looking at him made me so angry that, I approached to him fiercely, grabbing him by his collar and pinning him to the nearest wall.

"Where the fuck is Ryan..?" I screamed at him and he squeezed his eyes shut as my fist neared his face.

"Release him, Parth. You are hurting him." Lokesh stood by Nayan trying to protect him from me, but I pushed Lokesh away saying,

"Stay out of it."

"I said let him go, now." Lokesh dead eyed me.

Though I wanted to punch Nayan hard, I pulled him off the wall and pushed him forcibly toward Lokesh.

"Are you ok?" Lokesh asked Nayan after catching him in his arms.

Just like others, even Nayan was surprised by Lokesh's concern toward him.

".......yeah.. I am fine." Nayan said, getting away from Lokesh and then stepping toward me.

His face looked like he wanted to say something, but without giving him any chance, I interrupted.

"He is fine, but I am not. Ryan is missing for God's sake. It's been fucking 12 hours and not even one among you are willing to help me to find him." I saw Aarav walking toward me, maybe to console me, but my uncontrollable anger pushed him away as well.

Thanks to Ragahv he didn't fall onto the floor.

"Look Parth, I know you are worried, everyone here are, but hurting others won't help." Raghav told me, while helping his brother to get stable.

"I don't care. I just need Ryan back. I'll do anything...anything to get him back. No one can come in my way now and if Nayan is helping his father, I am gonna rip his throat out too." I said glaring at Nayan, but Lokesh glared me back.

"You don't know what are you talking, Parth." Lokesh defended still glaring at me.

"Talk to yourself." I glared back.

"What do you mean?" Lokesh asked and I literally laughed over his lack of ignorance.

"Ashamed of the person you love, but still want to protect him, you are so messed up.." Lokesh took a step in fury, but before he could take another step, Nayan came forward screaming out his lungs.

"Enough!"

In a blink of an eye, he came near me and grabbed me by my collar.

And shouted at me,

"You can't talk shit about me or Lokesh or anyone and for God's sake listen to me." He said losing his grip from my collar and ran his fingers through his hairs.

"Then tell me where the fuck Ryan is?" I asked him, but this time lowering my tone, knowing his frustration as well.

"I don't know." He said taking a seat next to Lokesh. He was now so tensed that he was holding his head between both hands.

"I just.. I am not sure..... but I over-heard Dad talking with someone over the phone and I think this guy....to whom my Dad was talking, he has to do something about Ryan's disappearing." Nayan told.

"Who was this guy? Where we can find him?" I asked hopefully.

"I somehow managed to get his name in my dad's cell phone also in his pocket I found this business card of the same person." He showed me the card which I took from his hand.