CHAPTER 23 - BUDDIES CONFLICT.

PARTH's POV:

"Parth, I just can't believe this. Seriously.! What were you thinking while getting drunk..? Oops! Sorry. Drunk would be an understatement, I should probably say wasted.!" Aarav got up and screamed at me when I told him what I did last weekend. Honestly, I don't really remember what I actually did the night I got drunk, but there is sure something I had done, which is why Ryan is ignoring me ever since that day. I tried as hard as I could recall, but all I could remember is Ryan's cute ass moving crazily, whereas I just watched him dancing thinking about if I had known a bit of dancing, I would have joined him on the floor for sure. I was too frustrated with that thought that I started drinking. 

Maybe I started drinking because he refused to be called as my boyfriend, I know we are not boyfriends...yet..but that's what frustrate me even more. I want him to call me his the way I consider him mine. Or want him to be mine. But the way he reacted when Luv asked us if we are a thing...the thing which I desperatelywant to be a thing, but Ryan might not want to be something with me or I am not just perfect to be with him. 

Argh! That's what I was thinking that night and I was so caught up with those thought's that when I got wasted with the amount of alcohol, I never realized. 

"You are correct. I shouldn't have...." 

"Shut up. I am always correct."

"Aarav. It's just I took one peg and then I couldn't stop."

"What's peg..?"

"It's...."

"Forget it. Just tell me why you took Ryan somewhere alone and that too without my permission and..."

"Why should I take your permission..?"

"Because he is my brother. And don't interrupt m...."

"Aarav he isn't your brother." I made him aware of the fact..

"He considers my brother as his brother and that does make me his brother." Aarav has an elder brother who studies in the city where Ryan used to live. I never heard Ryan saying a word about his old city, but once I met Raghav when he came to visit Aarav in the hospital and being talkative Raghav told so many stories about Ryan. Well! Most of them were about the tennis game, but anything related to Ryan is interesting for me. Anyways, that's how Aarav and I came to know about the brotherly relation between Ryan and Aarav's brother Raghav and ever since then Aarav considered Ryan as his brother, secretly because he cares about Ryan, but he never shows it to him. 

"Whatever.! Will you listen to me..?" I said with a sigh.

"No you listen to me mister. How can you be so careless while taking Ryan to unknown guy's party. Forget that how could you just get wasted.? Had you lost your senses at that time?" 

"Aarav! You are overreacting." Seriously! He is acting like my mother. No! She won't overreact like him even if I come out to her. Wait, she will overreact to that. She might throw me out of the house as she always had a desire to do that and after she got those two twins, I guess she won't think twice about kicking me out of the house. 

"I am just being protective toward Ryan. Don't you get it Parth? They could have done something wrong with Ryan." 

"They were not bad guys." 

"Oh Yeah! They were angels sent from heaven." Ryan is frustrating me even more. I came here for his help not to get blamed for something never happened. But he was right. I was stupid to get drunk. 

"Aarav I already regret about getting drunk. What you want me now to beg to you, for forgiveness so that you could finally concentrate on help me to find a way to know why Ryan is ignoring me..?"