CHAPTER 31 - TOURNAMENT!!

A VOTE COULD MOTIVATE THE AUTHOR!! 

DAY-I

They say if you have won so many tournaments then winning another one will be just like a peace of cake. But they never know in what condition I had won those medals which I had kept inside my special trunk.

That time no one was supporting me, but today the crowd surrounded in this stadium belonged to our school. Well, most of them were from our school. Which means I have to play under pressure of their expectations.

"Tell me it's not too late to back off." Apparently it's not only me who was nervous. A person beside me was super nervous. And also he was being the reason for evoking my nervousness.

"Zi, I told you that you are not leaving me here, alone." I said, grabbing his hand to ensure he won't run away. Which he might.

"You don't get it. We are not playing as a team."

"I know we are not playing as a team and we'll obviously face each other in the finals for sure." I said matter of factly.

Zi on the other hand turned to me with absolute horror on his face. He instantly grabbed his stomach, which again felt his nervousness.

"I......  I will be right back." He hurried to the toilet for the fourth time in a row.

So here I was alone in the locker room.

I was kinda expecting someone to be here right next to me. For a moral support at least.. But he hasn't shown any sign since I left him at his house with Sam. Talking about Sam he wasn't here as well. Even Aarav can't be seen anywhere. Maybe they have settled outside with others.

"Hey! Oh god! Am I late..?" Someone from behind asked me and when I turned I saw the guy bent to his knees huffing in the air. Anyone could say he ran all the way to reach here.

"Match is about to start in 30 minutes, Sam." I said, turning my eyes back to the floor.

"Oh no.. Don't tell me that Ziyan already left." I sighed. Sam has just joined us and in a such less time he had known Zi so well. I mean, Zi is the type who doesn't get along with everyone, but surprisingly he let Sam in. And to be honest, they are becoming good friends too. I am so happy this is happening, both are my best friends and who would not like their best friends being close.

"Hello! I know I am charming as fuck. So just wipe that smile off your face and answer my damn question." Yes, I was smiling, but this idiot ruined the moment.

"Nah. He went in toilet." I answered him, rolling my eye's at his stupidness.

"Oh! I'll go check him in." 

"What's that suppose to mean. Huh!?" I asked him suspiciously.

"What? Oh!! Not in that way. No. No.. Check him, as in, if he is doing ok or not." He tried to cover himself. And I gave him a narrow look on which he scratch his head.

"I'll go and... I'll just go. Ok. Damn you Ryan." And he left to check Zi.

I guess Sam has a very little crush on Zi. Sam has a crush on every second person, girl or boy, but that doesn't last much. Zi is a different story, though. I had never seen Sam praising anyone so much.

I am really looking forward what he will do to lure Zi to him.

I doubt it will ever happen.

But who knows. If something has to happen, it happens.

And if it actually happens, I need to know how..? As Zi is as straight as an Iron rod. Or anything that would hardly mend.

It's weird though, to imagine Zi and Sam together. Oh! God! I got goosebumps thinking about it.