CHAPTER 26 - DITCHING THE GAME?

PARTH's POV:

"Are you guys still mad at me?" I heard Sid repeating the same question and I am pretty sure that he won't stop asking it until both Sai and Aarav decides to talk with him or forgive him for being a cause of their breakup. 

Sid has nothing to do with their breakup. It was their karma which was responsible for it and if you ask me, Sid is just wasting his energy over nothing.

"Come on guy's please talk with me or with each other. I already said sorry. What you want now? To beg for forgiveness? By getting on my knees? Look, I can do that, alright. But, I guess both of you know the meaning of getting on knees. Of course you do, as you both might have done that thousands of times with each other..I mean the gay thing..or whatever, but you should know that I am not gay to get on my knees. Nope.. I am not gonna do that gay thing to you..both of you. Eww.. No, it would get weird and also I love my knees......"

"Sid you are blurting, again."

"It's not my fault. Tell them to talk with me, Parth." God! This boy!

"Did you forget that I am neither talking to either of them." I said glaring particularly at Aarav.

"Parth, I told you that we weren't aware of his feelings."

"You really think, having sex next to someone was ok.?Don't give me that crap Aarav. For god's sake, you guys are insane. Fuck, why I am even talking with you." I said getting away from them, out of our class and then from our building as they don't deserve my precious time.

Also, I am more concerned about Ryan.

Last night I took him to the lake where I rarely take anyone with me. It was Aarav whom I showed that place before him and it was because he was so alike my cousin with whom I used to go there. But the reason why I took Ryan over there was because I knew he cares about me and I knew he once came there along with Aarav when he barely knew me. But he still came there late at night just because I was broke and hurt and crying there at the same spot just because Aarav had broke my heart. That day I never forget. I was broke and all miserable and alone and then Aarav told me that Ryan left his message for me that ,

''he is here'.

Knowing he was there light up a hope in me. A hope which an unlit broken heart needs to light up its soul.

That's how I felt that day and that's why I took Ryan there to thank him for being the ray of hope for me, but I didn't get a chance to thank him because I saw him trembling and crying all of a sudden right in front of me. His eyes showed so much pain. The burden of pain was too heavy for him and that's why his eyes hadn't borne  it's weight and it shuts down. I tried everything to wake him up, but his body was shivering and the crying still continued. I called his name a couple of times. And he opened his eyes, slowly. When he saw me, he pulled me into his arms and cried hard. I had never seen Ryan that way. He was broken..beyond broken. I wanted to ask him the reason, but he was just crying for eternity till he collapsed in my arms. 

All throughout he repeated the same thing over and over..

"They can't be dead." 

But who? Is it about his parents? Are they dead? But he never mentioned anything about them. Why? And if they are really dead then with whom he was living in his old city?

Damn!

There are so many questions which I want to ask. 

But whom? 

Not Ryan! There must be a reason why he is hiding it. 

But then who can answer it? 

I can't ask Sai, not after what he did.