CHAPTER 44 - LOST HIM.

Bhaiya= Said To Some One Who Is Older Than You And Is A Boy!

The duct was dark and dirty. You won't believe I saw rats crawling along with me in the duct. That defined the smell which was holding my breath. As I crawled out, I saw Raghav bhaiya and his friends alert to attack the person coming out of the duct which happens to me. When they saw me they put down their clumsy, but useful weapons.

I was so glad they didn't hit me with that.

Really glad.

Parth might have told them to stay here until he return's and they were alert to face the situation though it wasn't pleasant. So they grabbed anything that could be used as a weapon to fight.

They might be expecting for a foe, but they found a friend and they all cheered when they saw me. Raghav was first to come near me and pull me into his brotherly hug. Raghav was Aarav's brother and he treated me as same. As we met even before I met Aarav he was there for me. Whenever I needed him, he was there. I was so glad that he came for me.

"Oh boy! Ryan. You are safe.!" He exclaimed out of relief.

"You all came for me." I asked while crying. He squeezed me giving me brotherly comfort. By the time I felt relaxed, most of the guy's were sent out, but I was still looking for Parth and Nitin. It was worrying me now as I counted everyone.

"He is not out yet." I said.

"He must be coming, just wait." Raghav bhaiya said.

"No, it's too late. I am going inside." I knew something went wrong in there or he would have returned till now.

"No, wait. You stay here, I'll go." Raghav bhaiya said as he climbed in. He was half way in and soon he rushed outside quickly, closing the duct cage with full power he screamed,

"Nayan, Lokesh help." And soon his friends held the cage to keep it close.

"What's wrong." I asked.

'There is a man crawling out. Just find something to lock..." A guy came running with a rod.

"Will it do?" He asked, showing a curved rod.

"Brilliant! It will work." And Lokesh bhaiya put it across the cage which hold it from opening. Soon a man came to the other side and tried to open it relentlessly, but his efforts were useless.

"Open it, miggots."

"Fuck off asshole." Brothers screamed. And then they took us all to a safe place.

I was still worried about Parth and Nitin. It was my fault they were left inside. I should have told them to go first.

It was all my fault.

I thought.

Out there somewhere far I saw the police force alert to rescue. I didn't know that the police were here too. I was so relieved when I saw them, but that relief was fragmantal. Because just after few seconds I heard a loud uproar like a thunderstorm.

"What was that?" I asked.

"I don't know, but it sounds like Gun-fire." Raghav said.

A Gunfire? No, Parth was inside.

My stomach squeezed tight and my heart went on beating so fast as soon as he said that. I thought what if Parth was there and what if...

No...

"Noooooo..."

I screamed and ran and ran.

And I ran till I got close to the Police.