CHAPTER 6 - BREAKOUT.

So In Above Pic It's Aarav..

WARNING: CONTAINS SEXUAL SCEENES

PARTH's POV:

My room is totally destroyed. I think it should be rebuilt. The floor has small pieces of shattered sharp glass everywhere, the bed is not in its position. Also, my television is slightly tilted. It's my fault for distorting it. It was when I found out that Aarav loves Sai. I was angry, I was broke and the result was my destroyed bedroom. Yes, my anger gets out of control. Mom tried to clean my room and scolded me for destroying it too, but I never let her clean it or touch anything because I don't want it to be cleaned as it helps me to hate those two people. 

That day I broke my fish tank with something. Wait, it was his phone.

Damn, I broke his phone that day. It must be here somewhere.

Where it is. I definitely threw in this direction, it has to be here. Aarav's phone. How could I do that with his phone and all those day why didn't he complain. I think I should apologize, also buy a new phone for him.

But, right now I need to bandage my cut.

"Mom, I am leaving." I saw mom sitting on couch in the living area, deep into her thoughts.

"Mom, are you alright.?"

"Huh, what..?" Why is she looking like this. She is sad and the reason must be Dad. I hate that Dad hasn't returned yet also he hardly called us. Every time he talks either he is busy in a meeting or traveling.

"Did he call..?"

"Yeah, he said he will be back this week." That's great news. Dad will be finally home. I missed him as much as mom did. I love my family a lot and when we are together, I feel like home. That's the reason I want dad to stop leaving home on the name of his business and stay home. And most of all mom won't be sad once he will be back.

"That's great. I missed him a lot. Tell dad to come back soon and also bring something for me." I checked the time in my watch and it was 7 pm already. "Ok mom, I need to leave." Mom smiled at me. I kissed her cheeks.

"Ride safe and call me when you be coming home."

"Sure mom. Bye." I can't ride safe as I am late.

It's Sunday. According to Aarav we all friends should hang out together on Sundays. This is what brought all of us closer. When he wasn't here and it was just Sai, Sid and me, we never spent our weekend together. Sai always made a reason that he need to take care of his brother so it was just Sid and I used to play X-boy together on weekends. But when Aarav came, everything changed, Sai opened up to me again and we become close not that it lasted for long. Although, I missed many weekends with them as I was mad at them. I still am, but I agreed as Ryan will be there too.

Ziyan also will be there to keep Ryan away from me. It's been 15 days he was protecting him from me. That guy doesn't trust me. And to find a way to Ryan, I need to win his trust first and I will win it. Ryan has something which I can't get away from and I want to know what it is that keeps me following him.

I reached at told mall complex. I made my way to the third floor where the theater is and soon found everyone. By everyone I mean, Sid, Aarav, Navya, Riya, Rohan and Ohm. Ohm is Sai's younger brother whereas Rohan is Ohm's best friend. Rohan and Ohm are always together, holding hands...?