CHAPTER 43 - DEATH SHOT.

DIDI = SISTER

JIJU = BROTHER IN LAW.

"Sir, we got confirmation. This is a huge racket. They have kept so many children's in that place."

We were in Police van when the constable told Aarav's Jiju who is also a commissioner officer.

Hearing them made me worry about Ryan even more than I was.

"Finally, we gonna get these bastards." Jiju said with a bit of anger in his voice. Yet he still had his cool. He was confident with his action which build-up a bit of confidence in me. But yet I was not in condition to trust anyone. Whatever they gonna do to rescue Ryan won't be enough. I know they will try their best, but I have to do everything possible to get Ryan from those assholes.

Because, he matters to me, more than anyone. Loosing Ryan won't affect them as much as it will affect me.

It took us an hour to reach this place which was looking like an old and abandoned factory. As soon as the Police Van stopped, I got out of the it. Knowing Ryan being in there, the first thing I thought of doing was to run toward this factory and that's what I did, but before I could get away, I was stopped by Jiju.

"Boy, boy. We had a deal which was, all four of you will be staying away from my work." Jiju said, pushing me toward the Van. I tried to push him away, but he was some giant officer who was not easy to fight. But for Ryan I'ld rather die than giving up.

"Ryan is in there. I just can't stand back and wait when I am almost few meters away from him." I said straight looking into his eyes, which knew's exactly what I meant to convey.

"I understand, I really do. But I can't risk you, those men could be dangerous, even full of armor who knows! So please understand my position and just stay inside this van until I return. Ok?" I was about to argue when someone put their arm over my shoulder.

"Yes Jiju. I'll take care of him." Raghav said.

"Thanks, Raghav, I am counting on you." Jiju made sure before leaving, that I won't run away from Raghav's hold.

"Parth I know what you are thinking, but you can't....." As soon as Jiju went far ahead, I ran toward the factory ignoring what Raghav was saying. I just ran to the back side of the factory whereas Jiju and his team went on the fronts. I thought backside would be better to get inside without being caught.

"For God's sake, you ever listen.?" It was Raghav who had followed me and I obviously ignored him again and tried to look for a way to get inside.

In front of us was standing a tall wall which had no end. I walked and walked hoping to find a way in and that's when I saw a small hole in the wall and in an instant I went through it.

"Parth, slow down." Raghav stopped me and pulled me back. Then he peeked inside, making sure if anyone is in there. And when we found our way clear we went in.

Now that we were inside, we didn't know where to go. Also finding a way in this darkness was impossible. That's why I took the help of my phone surveying the area. In the extreme corner of the building I saw a hole which was rusted and was looking like an air duct.

I don't know why I felt it must be a way to my Rabbit. I was getting strong feelings so I got into the duct. I told Raghav to stay outside and wait for me and then I crawled inside it.

Gladly Raghav didn't follow as the duct was narrow and only one person at a time could crawl into it.

I ignored the rat's crawling next to me. All my focus was to crawl without making much noise and also to find a way to my Rabbit.