CHAPTER 38 - LOSING HOPE'S.

You See,

Yes can you see the clip above?

Yes! Hit it......

Now that you watched...

Like it!!! https://youtu.be/TF2V0_VvXAE here.

And, also don't forget to give your THUMBS UP for this CHAPTER.

Now With The Story, :)

Convincing Nayan wasn't hard, not even a bit. All I had to do was, eat the food he brought for me and for that, he said he could do whatever I say. Of course, he was told to do so, by no one else than Parth.

So, to eat the food he brought to me, I had asked him to go at Raghav's apartment to take a look at Parth. I was afraid that he won't be fine after our brief meet, I wasn't fine myself and maybe he must be feeling exactly the same.

Parth isn't a type who sit's calm when he feels lonely inside. He would get hyper about minimal things and sometimes he harms himself. And in the worst case he accompanies himself with the alcohol.

When a person is drunk, he needs someone who can take care of him. I wasn't there to take care of Parth and I was afraid that he won't get that moral and physical support, which he rigorously needed.

Maybe asking Nayan to be that support to Parth was irrelevant, but having someone is better than not having anyone.

So, it's been an eternity, I have sent Nayan and since after I hadn't heard that door being opened.

The front door is near to my room, so if it opens or get's closed, I hear it first.

That's why I was keenly waiting for the door to open, but prolong waiting caused a dizziness, which is why I soon fell into a sleep. It was the first time in the last few days, I had slept without any thought's running in my mind. Yes, I was afraid for Parth, but that's what made me sleep stilly, knowing he is there somewhere, thinking about me as well.

~~~~

It was the dark of pre-dawn when I woke up because of noise coming in my room. It was my room's wreaked door which made a noise. It woke me up and as it was dark because of pre-dawn I wasn't able to recognize the person who just lay next to me.

"Ryan." A very depressed voice of Nayan whispered next to me.

"Nayan, is it you?" I asked to confirm as he never, not even once in the previous seven years laid down next to me.

"Ryan, can I sleep here for a while.?" He whispers again, but a sadness were screaming from his voice.

"Sure." I said carefully.

He lays there without saying or telling me about Parth and what made him take so long to return. Putting his both palms under the back of his head, he kept staring the ceiling. We both laid there till he decides to say something,

"Ryan, what one should do, when the person they love, doesn't love them back?" He asked still keeping his eyes on the ceiling. .

"You are talking about, Raghav?" I asked on which he silently nodded.

His question made me remind of someone whom I used to love. I was all crazy about him, but his feeling for me was not as same as how I felt for him. It was hard to get over that pain and I know exactly what Nayan is feeling right now.

"There was a guy I used to love." I said and this time he turned his face to his right where he caught my face which was now facing the ceiling. "He was my hero, my idol and while idolizing him I didn't even realized when my feeling headed toward love."