CHAPTER 10 - THE NEWS.

A simple VOTE tells the Author that people are liking what they are reading. 

VOTE..n..ENJOY..

TY..

In the middle of watching a movie I searched my phone and found it on the table beside the bed. I really hated to interfere as Parth was so much enjoying the movie. Whenever any of his favorite scenes are there, he just makes sure that I won't miss it and then he comment's how amazing it was and how badly he wants to do it in real life. We were watching Fast and Furious 6. He said it's 6th part of the movie so I asked him that I want to watch the first part first, but he insisted me to watch this one as it's better than any other series. I didn't agree, but like he was going to listen to me. It was actually nice movie and his home theater in his room are simply amazing. I was really enjoying till Zi came into my mind and the news he was going to tell me started revolving in my head at the speed of 1500 RPM.

"Parth can you pause it for a bit, Please..?" I asked Parth and he saw me first and then saw the phone in my hand and he understood why I asked him and soon he did pause the movie. I called Zi and waited for him to answer my call, but that idiot didn't receive it. So I called him again.

"I was driving Ru." As soon as he received he screamed at the other end, but I asked him calmly.

"Oh, are you coming over Parth's..?" I looked at Parth who was looking at me smiling like he knows what I am up to. I stared him for a while and knowing he knows I shushed him by putting my finger on my lips.

"No. Why..?"

"Zi, we are watching a movie and I....ummm I miss you a lot."

"Ryan, No. I said I will tell that news when I come there in the evening. Don't you have patience..?" My eyes widened. How could he guess why I called him, if I haven't mentioned anything yet..? And what's wrong with Parth..? He was putting his both hands over his mouth, trying to hold his laughter.

"I just hate you." This came for both of them and I pouted at Parth.

"Like I am dying for your love Ruu." He is so sarcastic now. Why can't he tell me already the news, which was killing me to know. I mean it's taking the exam of my patience which I definitely doesn't have.

"I don't want to talk with you."

"Then put the fucking phon down."

"Now you are rude. Bye." I punched the red button again with my finger and wanted to throw the phone, but this is what I got. If I break this one, I won't get new.

"You know.. You can laugh." Parth put his hands away and started laughing and then stopped to take a deep breath and he continued.

"I am sorry. It's just you are so amusing." I pouted again and folded my hands on my chest in annoyance. I let him laugh and he finally stopped and I continued.

"Zi never keep anything from me, but today he is being an ass by not telling me the news."