CHAPTER 13 - TRUTH CAN'T BE IGNORED.

RYAN'S POV:

   My life was turning from bad to good only till I have seen him. Sameer or Sam,  what I used to call him when we were friends. Sam was my old school mate and I hate to say, but he was my best friend too. I mean I was stupid to even consider him one as I never knew he would ever back stab me. You may ask what's so bad happened that two best friends become enemies.  Sam told one of my secrets to the whole school. No, he didn't tell the school about me being gay. What he told the school was something serious, which he found out somehow. The worst is he considering it as an opportunity to throw me out of the tournament. He did it because he knew that if I stay in the tournament he will definitely lose. For that trophy he played dirty game.  

 I always knew he was mean and self-centered and for his sake he can cross any limits. Even can betray a bond with his best friends by spreading rumors.

"Ryuu are you ok..?" I was taken out of my thought's by a sexy heavy voice. It was so heavy that it vibrated my heart and my body. "Ryan..?" 

"Earthquake.." Oh.. It was him shaking me not an earthquake. Argh..

"I was asking, are you alright..?" Parth asked with concern in his eyes and I turned and looked at the table where Zi and Sam was laughing. Zi did not talk with me today, even though he sat with me on our desk, but during classes he never spoke a word. His behavior changed and also during the classes he was thinking something.

"Yeah." I told him and he turned to see where I was watching. 

"Don't worry, Zi will come back." He turned his face back to me and his beautiful light blue eyes caught my attention. 

"I am not worried about that. I am worried that when he come back he won't be same, he will be someone manipulated by Sam." It's true. Sam definitely had told Zi something wrong about me and I feel like Zi even started doubting my friendship. I did hide or I must say lied to Zi a lot about me and my past. I do trust him, but didn't I trust Sam too. I don't want the past to repeat so I kept things to myself. 

"Ziyan isn't someone who could get manipulated. Trust me." He is saying like he knows Zi, well he does, but he doesn't know Sam.

"You don't know Sam, he can do whatever he desires." I was still staring them and that's when Zi looked at me and gave me a smile. He stood from where he was seated saying something to Sam and getting flirty comment in return. I hate that guy.  Knowing Zi coming back to me, I felt happy, but I kept the angry face alive.

"Hey Ru. Can I sit.?" He asked and without my answer he sat. Damn, why he has to ask me. Something's wrong....

"So, you remember me, huh.?" Zi rolled his eyes and sat beside Parth who just shifted right to give space for Zi to sit facing me. 

"When did I forget you.?" He questioned my question. When I did not respond, he continued. "Ru. I know you two had a problem, but I like him can't I be friend with him..?" 

"No." I looked at Sam loathingly, who was not at his table, but the table where a group of girls was eating their lunch and was flirting with them. He is a flirt and attention seeker. I ignored him when he winked at my way when he saw me staring his stupidness. I turned to see Zi who was trying to convince me something impossible.

"Why not..?" Why not..? Cause he hurt me and he is planing to do it again. Can't he see. If he can't and he really wants to be a buddy buddy with him, he has to choose.

"Me or Him.?"

"Are you really going to make me choose Ryan.?" Damn, he called me by my whole name. He will leave. NO-No-no. Say No Ryan.