CHAPTER 35 - SIDE STORY

After traveling so many miles from my hometown to this totally strange city, I was feeling helplessly tired. More, I was tired of sitting in this apartment doing nothing and what I wanted to do was search for Ryan. Even after I had closed the distance, there was still some distance need to be crossed to complete my story.

It was way too far with its completion and yet there was another story already shouting in this apartment.

I was asleep, taking a nap you can say, when I heard an indistant shouting from the front hall, which woke me up. First, I thought of walking out of Raghav's room to see what's happening out there, but then I decided just to take a peek instead of getting involved in that questionable fight.

Obviously it was a fight, but questionable because a guy with weird scarf was glaring at Lokesh while Lokesh was standing there grabbing the same guy's collar, glaring him as well. 

It was an intense glare, but fight? Nope, none harm was done.

Till this moment.!

Meanwhile, in the same room, Sushant and Peter, Raghav's other roommate's were into their own. Sushant was reading a book with his glasses on, as he is the geek one, also he had headphones over his ears. Whereas Peter was eating something from a bowl. They were like, there was no fighting or shouting going around them. 

Which I found weird.

"Why the hell you are in Raghav's apartment..?" I got distracted from Peter to  the mysterious scarf guy, who shouted at Lokesh who was still in his grip.

"I moved here." Lokesh said still glaring him down and even he has his grip on his collar.

"Fuck, I asked why?"

"My choice. If you got any problem? You can kiss my ass."

"You asshole."

"Yeah, if you insist you can kiss my asshole as well."

This fight was more less intense than more more funny. I even laughed behind the doors.

"For God's Sake.. I am trying to eat here, damn it.." Peter told them pointing at the bowl he had in his hand. The expressions on his face was amusing to watch, but for Lokesh it was nothing but an interrupt. 

"Then just eat." I didn't get with whom Lokesh was more pissed. With the creepy scarf guy or intolerant Peter.

"How am I supposed to eat when people around me are shouting words like kiss and ass and holes and who knows what comes out of.... you know what... I just lost my appetite. Thanks Lokesh!"

Lokesh and the scarf guy ignored Peter and continued their fight. I tried to take a close look of this guy, whose name is still a mystery. As far as I remember Raghav told me that he shares this apartment only with Peter and Sushant and Lokesh recently joined them. That mean's this guy with creepy scarf is nothing but an outsider. But what was bugging me, was why he was so pissed at Lokesh.

"I'll get you Lok."

"Get me..? My ass. You better leave or Raghav would gladly kill you if he sees your dirty face in his castle." Stepping forward, he glared Lokesh and in a deep threatening voice, he whispered.

"If you think I don't know why you are here? Then you are wrong. I know you very well Lokesh. You don't deserve him. You won't get him. He is mine." From the corner of my eye, I could see Sushant rolling his eyes. Which told me that he was listening to them though  he still had his headphones over his ears.

"Joke of a day. Tell you what, you are so funny." Lokesh fake laughed and the guy showed him the bird and left the house.

Something made it clear that, they were fighting over someone and I presume it was Raghav.