CHAPTER 40 - SOLD OUT.

I opened my eyes and saw him smiling down at me. His hands had playfully pinned me down to a bed. He was topping on me without any clothes on his body, when he had removed them, I have not noticed.

Maybe because all my focus were settled on the kisses fallen down onto me.

The kisses were so deep and so passionate that I ignored everything around. There were only he and me in this room and no one else could stop us from loving each other. And only I can glance over his naked beauty.

He was wearing only his boxer underwear and his sexy bare body was shining in front of me. I wanted to lick his delicious body with my drooling tongue, but being pinned by him was restricting my actions.

Yet, I had been so much adored by his kisses and sensitive touches of his hands all over my body which then moved inside the T-shirt I was wearing.

Yes, I haven't lost a bit of my cloths. And by Parth's action, I think I won't be saying the same in a while, as one of his cold hands moved inside my T-shirt giving me most passionate shivers of my life which made me moan aloud. It was a tease which didn't stop from moving further up to my chest making me moan even louder. Hearing me moan he smirked at me and continued embarrassing me with his touch's and smiling at me doing so.

As soon as I saw his smile I looked away being occupied by the highest degree of shyness, but he made me look back in his eyes and soon he planted another kiss on my lips, eyes, nose, no spot was un-kissed.

With the distraction of his passionate kisses, my pants and my shirt were both removed and the only cloth left on my body was my underwear. Parth moved his hands slowly down from my neck to my chest and further down to my abdomen and even further down stopping at my underwear elastic. Then he parted his lips from mine and with a smirk he slipped his hand inside my underwear and then.......

!¥¥¥¥¥¥!

I heard a loud impact of a bottle smashing in Parth's head and a stream of red BLOOD flowing down off his head along with the shattering of the broken glasses. Parth collides on my body as he got hit. The next thing I saw Uncle Ghosh wickedly smirking down at me with a broken bottle in his hand by which he had just hit my Parth.

"PARTHhhhhhhhhhhhh"

I screamed and got up from a bed which wasn't a bed anymore. The bed turned into a rough floor and I couldn't find Parth above or near me. Even my naked bare body wasn't naked anymore, I had clothes on it.

Soon reality hit me and I realized that it was just a nightmare and my uncle didn't really just kill my....

Boyfriend?

Do I deserve to call him that?

I had lost every chance of qualifying being Parth's boyfriend. As all I was able to give him was sadness, I thought to myself as I rose from where I was sleeping.

"I was wondering when you gonna wake up." I heard a soft voice from behind which almost scared me. When I turned to the direction of the voice, which came from near a wall where I saw a guy, probably younger than me sitting with his legs folded up to his chest and his chin resting between his knees.

"Who are you?" I asked him instantly still having a surprise look on my face. Where as the kid didn't give me a damn....attention, as he kept his head low.

"You tell me." But he managed to reply.

"Why should I, it's you who is in my room." As soon as I said that he lift his chin up and gave me a look. "What..?" I asked.

"You are stupid." He did call me stupid, but yet he was being so innocent.

I look around the room and the kid was right.