CHAPTER 19 - DOUBLE's FINAL.

PARTH's POV:

After the misunderstanding between my parents were resolved and when I heard the entire story from my dad, I felt even more proud of my dad.

Yes, he was wrong for keeping it secret for almost a month and then surprised us with the twins. How could he expect us to accept the twins.?

Well, I did accept them, but it was hard for my mom.

But now, mom loves the twins more than anyone. She even forgot that I even exist.

Yesterday when I asked her for tea, she told me to make it myself as she was busy making cake for the twins. Like I am no more important to her. But I was happy as she always needed someone else to call her child, not that she love me any less. Also  now that she got twins, she could spare my friends.

The twins lived a terrible past. Their mother died and their drunk dad used to abuse them daily. Until the day he died falling down from his apartment. It was my dad who witnessed everything and being a lawyer, he handled the situation.

My parents even adopted Rivan and Vivan legally that made them my legal brothers. Yeah, I am so much happy and excited.

Excited for some other reason, though.

"Hurry up lazy ass. You are looking great, stop staring yourself and move your ass out of that room right now." Yeah.. Aarav is here, along with his boyfriend and the Rhom.

They all decided to stop at my place as Aarav thought it would be great if we all go together in the stadium to cheer for Ryan and Ziyan.

Today is a big day for Ryan as it's a finals of his doubles tournament.

"Just a minute." And that's why I wanted to look great. Ever since I fell in love with that Boy, I never missed any chance to impress him in which I miserably fail. Yeah, Ryan does notice me and then compliments me, but then he sounds like he didn't intend to say that.

"Why you need to look that great. It's just a match. It's not like any girl going to get impressed looking at the yellow scarf of yours." Ok the scarf is my charm. I won't go out without it, I know Sai is jealous that he doesn't look as charming as me.

Also, I don't need to impress any girl, I need to impress only one boy.

"I look charming as fuck and you know that. So, shut up."

"Whatever. If you don't get ready in 5 min. We are leaving then you can fuck yourself."

"Then fucking leave."

"Both of you stop using that fucking word." Aarav stopped us from our fuck fight and we both glared him.

"What..? Do you want him to wait forever..?" Aarav asked particularly looking at me. I know Ryan must be waiting for us and according to Aarav he must be waiting for me. I don't know why Aarav thinks that Ryan might already like me.

"I am ready.."

We all left for our town's indoor tennis stadium. When we reached, I caught Ziyan, who was literally shivering on the bench and beside him was Sam trying his best to build a confidence into Ziyan. On the other side of the bench was Ryan who was literally chewing his nails because of nervousness. He does it every time when he is nervous or terrified. He really does have some weirdo, but cute habits and maybe that's why I like him.

Right now he is looking too hot, in his short tennis shorts and sleeveless blue shirt. His face was tensed and his overgrown hairs were covering his forehead. I lowered down to relocate his hairs behind his ears and whispered,