CHAPTER - 12 - GOOD OR EVIL.

PARTH's POV:

"You are so lazy." Ryan complained and I just pulled the cover over my head. We woke up 15 minutes ago and all I asked Ryan for some extra sleep, but he persistently tried to wake me up after every 5 minutes. Ok, I know I asked for extra 5 minutes sleep, but the 5 minutes are moving so fast.

"5 more minutes please."

"No..No..Noo.. We will get late." Ryan want's to go to school and me on the other hand is too lazy to even wake up. He is trying to pull the blanket from me which I just covered over my head again.

"Can't we skip one more day.?" I asked, removing the cover from my head and looking at Ryan who was facing me like the way he was facing me from the last fifteen minutes. His cuteness were too attracting that I pulled him in my arms.

"We can't. Don't pull me. Arghhhh."

"Sleep with me." I demanded, but he pulled himself apart from me and sat. I gave him look to come back in my arms, but he just folded his hand on his chest and shook his head.

"Ok.. You sleep. I can go alone." He said with seriousness in his tone.

"I am up." I threw the cover from me and jumped on the floor on my feet. Ryan looked at my sudden behavior and laughed. "What time it is..?"

"6:45"

"What.? Are you kidding me..?" Damn, I thought it must be 8 or something. School starts at 8:30 so I usually wake up at 8. But Ryan woke me up like an hour early. Damn, I should have slept more.

"Argh, Parth we are already late. Remember you told me that you will take me to the tennis practice today.?" I did promise Ryan that I will take him to the practice, but with one condition that he can only watch but not play.

"Ok, fine." I took off my shirt and threw in my messy room. Then I took my pants and threw it at another corner. I saw Ryan staring me doing that so I rubbed my chest with my hands, rubbing it down and stopped near my underwear elastic. Ryan shut his eyes as soon as he saw my hands running down my elastic, but his mouth was wide open. He is really funny. Teasing him was my new favorite game now. I took the towel and wrapped around my waist and took another towel and went near to him. As his eyes were closed I surprised him by pulling his shirt up.

"What are you doing.?"

"Don't you want to get ready for school.?" I asked and he realized something which brought a blush on his face.

"I can take a bath by myself Parth." Not today. He escaped yesterday from me giving him a bath. But today he can't escape. I will give him bath no matter what as I know tomorrow I won't be able to have that privilege.

"No you can't." I pulled his shirt up and then took him in the bathroom giving a piggy back ride.

Showering with Sid or Sai was different than showering with Ryan. With Sid and Sai it was when we were kids and were stupid to get soaked in the bathing foam not in the bathroom, but in my backyard, running naked and getting scolded by my parents. After that I had showered with Sai once when we went to the school camp two years ago. As the bathroom were less and students were more we had to share a bathroom. So, we showered naked like no underwear on and it wasn't uncomfortable showering with him naked. We even helped each other to wash the area which was out of our reach. Not that area. With Ryan it's different. I feel nervous whenever I touch his body and also it feels exciting to touch him and that's what keep's me touching him even more. His smooth body feels great and whenever I touch it, I feel it. I don't know if it's wrong or right, I just feel like I want more from it. I took the shower gel on the sponge and rubbed Ryan's back gently. As soon as I touched his back with my other hand he shivered. It brought a smile on my face, glad that he can't see me as I am behind him. I can't control smiling and looking at his beautiful face. Staring others is not good, but he is exceptional.